Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

oh, I think I ignored it because you said leave it for later

1 Like

it was so similar that when I first saw it I accused everyone in my hood

1 Like

Gorta and Min have discussed it more than I have, because they were online nearer to daystart than I was. I don’t think Gorta thought Zenon was necessarily town at the time until we talked it through, we didn’t much discuss Jaiden’s slot either, we didn’t talk much about yourself or CRichard that night from what I can remember? If we did, it was to surely say you were both good. “Might still be evil” positions you both as townreads with an asterisk though, so that lines up.

Hazard and Min explanation feels copied, but the conclusion on the latter was dropped to a tentative townread at the time. It’s close enough.

1 Like

You said the same thing in Popcorny, right?
Did you say anything like that in Nightmare or XVII from what you can remember?

So the YBW lines give Nuto plausible deniability to make a push on a villager that was being relatively active at the time without taking a fall, being able to blame the dead person. When Jaiden starts to garner more towncred later in the day, Nuto could’ve killed her in order to resolve any unpleasant business like having to awkwardly drop the read or see it through, either of which he might not have felt comfortable risking with two teammates dead.

“Neighbourhood biased” of course everyone’s gonna be neighbourhood biased they have more time to read the people in the neighbourhood and figure out their alignments

2 Likes

Also our neighbourhood had two people die immediately so now we have to stick together

3 Likes

I can’t be evil or I would’ve fearkilled May n1 hurr hurr.

1 Like

How big is this neighbourhood?

Had 6 people, now has 4

1 Like

Hey Guava. What have you done this game?

That’s unfair.

Does anyone know why these neighbourhoods are a thing yet? My best guess is that they were tied to Aro’s role somehow, but they didn’t die with him so…

Magnus’s Day 3 Start Post:

When I mentioned Raph’s special rules.

When Magnus mentioned Raph’s special rules.

I understand Magnus was likely asleep. And they hearted my post sometime later implying they agreed with me. So I can’t say for certain whether or not Magnus was just pigging backing on my statement to find something to claim Raph told them.

Still regardless it’s a bit odd to me.

It makes sense for me to be told that information if there was no guarantee you were going to share it later anyway. I also noted that it sounded bad before I said it.

I think we can agree that if I faked my information, I would’ve made up something better than that or what Jake’s info allegedly was. (I actually want to think he faked his info regardless of alignment, because that’s the sort of player he is and it’s super wacky otherwise with Min’s yesterday info.)

I’m being ghosted by Guava, what did I do to deserve this?

1 Like

God a 1-shot BP to conftown is the easiest pro-town thing to invent as a wolf isn’t it

If you know it exists then it doesn’t affect you at all. It doesn’t matter. You don’t give a shit

@Magnus I wish we were in a neighbourhood together so I could ask you cool mechanical questions, like “who did you copy the ability to send that message through Gorta off of?”

1 Like

May, there’s something that I want you to look at.
Look at the wording of Gorta’s rolecard and Leafia’s claim of it.

Don’t tell anyone publicly if you see anything, but go look anyway.

1 Like