Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

We could have been in a neighbourhood together if you hadn’t broken off the masonry last game.

1 Like

Ah.

Your actions have consequences, think before you leap, etcetera.

1 Like

I don’t mind my neighbourhoods this game though, because I get to interact with players that I usually don’t talk with as much in games which is fun.

If you’re considering a w!Gorta worldview, it’s worth taking note of his perpetual sense of urgency, which is the sort of attitude that is usually faked by evils, and whether it squares with his cool aggressive playstyle this game, although it’s only something I noticed last night.

1 Like

I’m in the mechanics mines right now. I’ve got tables set up and everything. I am not a mechanical player

The anticlaim died with Jake you’re fine.

1 Like

That wasn’t anticlaim??? I thought??? It was a role that made your claims real, no?

Am I blind

1 Like

I would have this by default as the top alive poster by over a hundred posts, but I think the initial hesitation speaks a lot of words. I’m not doing something that nobody else is doing, I just have a stronger voice.
Intriguing. I personally love this ability.

You’re too far down the mechanics hole to take a joke.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

We can’t call it “proclaim”. That’s just a word.

1 Like

After that slip-up you pointed out to me earlier, I’m on high alert for having misread any roles.

By the way, I received a pebble on day one. Anyone know anything about that?

1 Like

Unless you’re alluding to the thing I told you to look for a little while ago, I can’t remember what you’re referring to.

1 Like

This is not the first game in which I’ve misread rolecards and gotten owned by it.

1 Like

I got a pebble yesterday. Don’t know what’s up with it.

1 Like

I misread a rolecard in CoD2 and accidentally miscleared the wolf who night killed another wolf because of it.

2 Likes

Submitting action to swap pebbles, one sec.

If I had a nickel for every time this happened, I would have too nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s strange it’s happened twice.