Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

But you see now why i think you ability is not really beneficial to town

It’s the way my role was explained to me. I just thought it was a straight killing role for a few days.

1 Like

“Choose a player that you predict will get attacked. If you’re correct, kill them.”

“If your wrong kill a possible nother townie”

If we are gonna talk about ToS it gives me Ambusher vibes

You should blame Gar for designing my role if you don’t think it’s useful for town, not me. I, for one, don’t mind playing with the whims of life or death. I’m not a CPR Doctor, but it’ll do.

Trapper was the specific role that was alluded to by the hosts. It’s closer to an Ambusher, yeah.

Who says i am blaming gar? The roles have been modified by mods. Possibly to askew them to a town or scum area. I am not gonna kill you for it i am just stating your ability sounds alot more hurtful to us then helpful. (And this is still not me being mad that you blocked me on one of the only times i can use my ability)

1 Like

I missed it if so.

Also Zenon dying was probably an attempt to make town lunch you because they sussed you, yet NKA is questionable on this site.

Jaiden also sus’d Mag

Fair enough? It’s just funnier to blame Gar. Besides, it’s not like I have to use my abilities at any particular time.

I targeted you n1 because I had the feeling. Like when I jailkept Italy in Starcraft or roleblocked Mistyx and Zenon in Xros. My feeling was apparently wrong, given that nothing beneficial came out of it, but it could’ve been worse.

Rich Do your and Mag reads differ in anyway

Zenon’s suspicion on me was on the basis of Jaiden’s suspicion on me, that came first. I already talked about the nightkills earlier from the viewpoint of occam’s razor.

It was bad for me!

Well yes, though I wouldn’t be surprised if scum were killing whoever sussed Magnus to make it look like they’re scum and go for a mislunch.

1 Like

Nobody wants to be roleblocked or stolen from, what am I to do?

We disagree on Guava. Magnus apparently trusts the mech info on them, I’m sceptical because of possible Godfather.

Why do you think your ability is harmful :skull:

1 Like

Ok so you think the final two scum is Nuto and Guava