Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Nah I’m curious where they’re at on your read list.

1 Like

what was the town slip again for richard

i dont think you ever did. unless i missed it.

not gonna lie that the Raph quotes are still so bad. i think the only real useful thing we got out of it was the possibility of maybe a GF.

Thats a weird interaction

(Magnus has proceeded to push Nuto at midgame :D )

honestly Me

stated while their vote was still locked on jake

huh… no not just that it was also his mass town read which took me by surprise… actually imma go read that after this

Even tho has put me back into many evil worlds

I appreciate this @crazynuto But the words Cool and Good. Do not equate to me.

imma check something about this really after this as well

such a weird vote for someone who was townreading nuto up till today.

1 Like

this is not protective. Magnus thats a straight lie

its a killing sure. but it doesnt stop any action. it just kills the player who used the action… but on that thread what is OoO

YBW,JAIDEN,MARLUNA have been found to be good. Nuto Quava Gorta and Min, most likely have a scum in there. unless gar got real ballsy and hard spewed 7 town. if there is one coven in there that leaves myself may leafia rich and magnus. could hold another coven. remove myself (cause its me :D) and remove leafia for the general confirmed town read. that puts a likely evil between mag rich and may. unless both the scum lay in Nuto Guava gorta or min.

Man honestly it comes down to if mag Town spewed, Hid a scum in there, or hid both scum still alive in there… which honestly is extremely unlikely.

1 Like

oh wait @Leafia Didnt you say you had a town confirm on gorta?

Nuto time then a break… that took me a literal hour to type on magnus alone.

Instantly outs director. like completely instantly. also the opening does sound very “Hello fellow humans” a bit.

? huh thats a weird statement to say "I have sus on gorta and CRich… But i will kill zenon instead :) "

their scum list only had jaiden and left the last two as “yeah they are there too.” but i would do something similar day 1 XD

also the jaiden push was kinda weak. at lot of people hopped off the sleep wagon. why single out jaiden

your the only player who has basically put me in their full townie list. why? and please give me something that is not the word “Vibes”

then why didnt you bring this up before instead of just saying…

Oh… huh?

woah is me. but does a Coven risk this when two of the past coven were killed the night prior?

goes back on Min for no reason.

Nuto is very flexible with voting apparently

wait wait. so your ability is just the thing on day 3. nothing else?

hi

300 posts someone pop me a tldr

1 Like

The Quick reads on Magnus and Nuto. Magnus reads have been very all over the shop and they havn’t had one of their reads land, Defended Gar day 1, Accused Marluna day 1, Accused Zenon Day 2, Accused Jake Day 3. So far their record isnt looking the best and i know Mag usually has a better grip. i dont want to make this the main point in a scum tell for them tho. i just wanted to point it out. they have been very leadery over town (which they usually are) which is why i am scared of them being scum just easily being allowed to control votes. especially with rich following his voting nearly every time he does one.

And Nuto, i have played one game with nuto in a botc game (i wasnt very… there that game due to a legacy game running at the same time) but is it normal for nuto to sound very forced and unnatural. even with that alone i think that their voting and suspicon pattern is just so fucking weird man. but the fact their wagon had no tension at all day 1 till the final bit of eod makes me worried.

for those who didnt know my current idea of the scum team was GAR/ARO/MAG/NUTO. but mag randomly flipping the switch and going after nuto is weird. i think their is a scum between them i just dont know which one.

Mate… Good luck <3

oh an additionally for Mag. They have flipped their script from hard defending Nuto day 1 to voting and calling nuto scum with me today

ight break time and i might be back for a quick Min gorta sesh

This is a pretty poor reason to townread me CRichard, all things considered. At worst there would be two evils, one starting and one converted, alive to shift votes on me. The fact that the wagons were left stagnant that long without me receiving random votes (i.e “bussed”) should rather indicate that I’m town more than this idea.

I said that Nuto had equity with you, and since you and Gorta are a difference check (imo), Nuto is the likeliest player alive to be evil as far as I’m concerned. I do believe you’re more likely to be evil than Gorta unless I’ve been played all game, but I would like to have more respect for myself than that.
I have misplayed before but we’ll ignore that.

Also jsut realised in this post i said “Mag town spewed” instead of “Gar town spewed”. Goes to show how tired i was at readin all 600+ mag messages

1 Like

It wasn’t a townslip in that it betrayed a town perspective so much as that CRichard’s response to being shaded for the neighbourhood stuff highly resembles behaviour that only v!CRichard has exhibited. Jaiden kinda noticed it as well, I think?

You missed it. (#372)

So true. It’s kinda getting closer to late game than midgame now though.

Don’t worry about it. Reevaluation is so much fun.

My bad. I just tend to equate trapper with protective in my head. OoO refers to order of operations.

I am not gonna lie. I thought equity meant equal and it was a funny way to say if nuto is evil thats the team

1 Like

This aint ToS

1 Like

If Nuto is evil, the entire game is evil except for me. That means that no matter who it is, I called any other evils.

1 Like