Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

see that’s not the best piece of evidence to town read you tbh.

Scum probably knew that day that aro was dying. so stacking votes on someone who know is gonna be flipped and they know is gonna be scum would be a decent cause of action

but me and gorta would associate with eachother heavily to push agenda on nuto?

makes sense

i honestly don’t know

Let’s talk about worldviews then. I’ve tried my best to work through this mechanically as I don’t really read people that well. I tend to take text at face value. I’ll try and go through the game and see if I can find some link or something off.

So let me ask min something, who are my buddies then? If I’m scum, who is on my side?

For the sake of everyone not in our neighbourhood, my reasoning for starting the tinfoil came from their neighbourhood management of me. They were supporting my scumreads at the times they came up; talking about casing Zenon, Hazard and Nuto together, none of which we actually ended up really doing. Their independent scumreads are on players that I personally townread, and neither of them have called me evil in our chat either.

Both of them responded pretty quickly. Gorta had a pretty good answer about voting me yesterday if he were evil and Min contested the claim that he was sheeping my reads and that they had their own reasoning for everything. That’s where I’m at.

1 Like

i was genuine.

I would think otherwise from the Garfooled wagon EoD2.

I’m on your side. Smile.

1 Like

Magsus nooooooo :pensive:

1 Like

Oh and btw. one of my neighbour hoods is gone to the wind. i had one with YBW and Zenon

1 Like

I had one with just Marluna. So I’ve just been chatting with myself there to pester the hosts lol

2 Likes

this is not a pure interaction

R.I.P Artist Lounge o7 you will be missed

2 Likes

Same here. My neighborhood with Jaiden and Gar is no longer a thing.

exactly one wolf in magnus and nuto

probably nuto but w/e

This interaction is NAI.

Literally everything I say is hyperanalyzed by you dude. Magnus is my friend, let me be funny with them.

1 Like

unfortunate i will continue to hyperanalyze because i am playing mafia

It’s not a reason to town read me. It’s why Min and I aren’t wolves together.

1 Like

i do believe Nuto and Mag knew each other before FOL @min this conversation makes decent amount of sense.

(I would do the same with kiiruma)

1 Like