Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

i guess?

Two evils stacking votes on a third evil that was inevitably dying that day anyway and thus relinquishing most of their influence that die while Gar dies would be inordinately weird, to be fair.
I’ve seen similar happen before but still.

2 Likes

also Mag I don’t think you answered this question but. how was Crich town slipped again?

Also is EOD 10 pm or 1 am now

nuto/hazard/

nuto/magnus/hazard probably has one scum in it

i don’t think nuto/magnus are w/w

if that poe is pure it is simply not

if second partner-> gorta/guava/crich

although guava looks towny idk shrug i guess it’s just in case

ngl i just need another purple flip i wanna isodive another wolf isodiving wolves make me feel powerful and smart

3 Likes

very goodly placed post

1 Like

It would make Van gouh cry with joy

nice read but why?

i was told to just use worldview ngl

that’s my world

ok fair enough.

@crazynuto on my phone, but I recall only pushing you seriously on d1

I answered this. CRichard didn’t “actually” townslip, but his dramatic and flourishing response to being suspected as a liar about his neighbourhood effectively counts as one.

1 Like

thats fair but i do feel like the same could be said for if he was scum he would be upset that he got caught for a reason that wasnt social or mechanical tho correct?

i am just worried our “confirmed towns” arent really confirmed towns and are just “this guys said they were town so they must be town”

the same went with gorta

CRichard’s exhibited behaviour in Love Is War and UFO, which are older games so it might be an outdated meta, is way calmer towards suspicion of any degree. He was accused of lying in UFO, which he was, and he was okay about it. In Love Is War he stuck stubbornly to the same point on why he was town and his internal worldview contradicted with his behaviour. I think it’s AI but I have messed up a townread somewhere.

Nobody has to sheep my townreads. If you suspect someone, case them. It gives insight into their slot if there was something that was missed and it gives insight into yours as well.
(“You” being whomever writes the case and not you in particular.)

I can say I’m town if that helps! I’ll even give you the hex code for the specific shade of green I am :sunglasses:

i mean technically he wasnt caught lying. more or less he was just caught in a situation in this game he couldnt control. if i was scum and got scum read for a neighbourhood which i didnt know existed i too would have been furious.

Hmm you know if you give me your credit card details and banking passwords i may just maybe read you as confirmed town

2 Likes