Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Hazardwaste - Pretty neutral read here. Hazard didn’t kill or convert during the first two nights, and that’s about all I really… have. It’s all I really know.
CRichard - No clears in ExLo. Until then? CRichard is socially townie to me.
Magnus - nuto’s power’s assessment is correct. Magnus is one of the most players in this game. Of all the players in the game, Magnus is certainly the player. Perpetual tinfoil wolf.
guava - Listen. Part of me wants to listen to Magnus’s clear, but I do not think their role is real, I do not like that they lied about voting sleep D1 and then claimed a weak power that only vaguely relates to it, I do not believe it. I don’t. Hidden factional GF.
nuto - Aaaaaaa hardcall. Difficult call. Weird sort of stagnation around their wagon. There’s some very neutral, work-around-y mentions of nuto from the flipped Coven - Aro asked about the wagon on him, asked if he was a newer player, Garfooled asked if they usually make vibereads as town and suspected Leafia for her read on him… looking back, it’s starting to feel like… their focus on him looks like they’re talking about a townie?

Like, this feels like TMI on a townie? This feels like questioning bad reads by town, not trying to talk them out of something correct. There’s a baked-in assumption that the reads on nuto are baseless, and while that could be play coming from wolves trying to shake people off their buddy… it’s coordinated, it’s from both, it’s weird.

Leafia - Twownnn…fsa Wtownie
min - I don’t awnna vote him today
Gorta - Fine town.

1 Like

I dont have any scumreads is what I’m learning fhere

Except Guava

Can we kill Guava

I can be a scum read for you <3

1 Like

On the house

1 Like

Guava/Hazard lock it in

I do appreciate it

1 Like

I was earnestly expecting to be executed today and everyone is talking around me. It’s like I’m a blindspot in the town.

2 Likes

Magic powers.

if I don’t vote and just disappear it’s because I lose power

anyway, I’m here for now

You think i am fucking talking around you!

Ah you’re trimming trees.

1 Like

Yeah, kinda.

funny thing, I just got back in and cleaned up after splitting logs lol

2 Likes

This happens a lot. I have plot armour.

2 Likes

Invite me please.

Extremely villagery unvote here.

Why would he? Even without that, he’s been extremely villagery. If he was a wolf, why not make things for his fellow wolves? Especially when two of them are dead.

I lowkey believe this.

Says this yet votes min. ???

no I’m actually 1-shot deathproof /j

1 Like

I have read all 600+ messages from you. I am trying to find reasons why people are following your votes. And been questioning your role. Thats not walking around you. I have put the most effort into ya todat