Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

no it’s just fucking MASSIVE so it took a while

so what happens when we both flip town?

imageimage

VOTE: min

us saying this and then both voting Min anyway…
what are we lying for

1 Like

Then my PoE is way off. You and Nuto being town/town is the hard world where I’m at.

1 Like

well you better figure it out because me and Nuto being t/t and both being executed puts the game in lylo
~assuming one kill per night

and I can see my own role card so I’m half way to mech knowing that’s t/t

min (3): crazynuto, Magnus, guavagudetama
crazynuto (2): min, Gorta
Magnus (2): Hazardwaste, Leafia
guavagudetama (1): CRichardFortressLies

Not Voting (1): May

I will say they have done that alot this game. they will seem like their implying something but when it gets biteback they will state they didnt exactly say it.

I dont know why they targeted me for the push of all people. mag knows i am not good at social. also…

XD I will say guava does have a point. their was a reason for their sleep voting last game.

its called panic!

(Fucking despised that game)

2 Likes

If YBW is watching. it was not cause of the game at all! not your fault! i just got backhanded by half the town that game.

Also offical first person to call me hazzy in a forum setting. you beat kiiruma congratulations

1 Like

Now I think about it, the greencheck Magnus has on Guava doesn’t mean the two of them are w/w.
As scum would prefer to get town cred by ‘green checking’ town members and they would rather tie themselves to town than their buddies.

exactly. i think guava is only evil if they have a gf ability. that is the only reason

what is a girlfriend ability

2 Likes

wouldnt know myself :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Oh yeah girlfriend as a role totally exists in forum mafia. Kappa

3 Likes

Okay you guys are memeing on me but it’s late (11 pm) and I don’t know what you meant by gf :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I… think (Hope) we have an evil between nuto mag and Min…

God father

Umm I knew that :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: