Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

indeed

My current worldview would say Magnus/nuto is TvT… but that worldview also can’t find another partner for Guava.

i dont know if this is Mafia to Mafia here…

the world guava is evil is either Magnus/Guava which is a doubt for me currently. Or Guava was a godfather like character

VOTE: nuto alright, I’m out for the night

VOTE: Guava If it isn’t Nuto, it’s Guava in my worldview.

crazynuto (3): min, guavagudetama, Gorta
min (2): crazynuto, Magnus
Magnus (2): Hazardwaste, Leafia
guavagudetama (1): CRichardFortressLies

Not Voting (1): May

Min probably is just clear from Arogame, because I don’t see the latter tying both partners together and we know Garfooled wasn’t town.

yeah i guess thats also fair. that doesnt leave us with many combonations for Nuto tho

unless one of the scum gang is throwing in the towel and trying to ride or die nuto

That’s definitely possible, and we can only hope it ages well.

There isn’t too many plausible wolf teams from my perspective, and it’s true that a lot of them I’ve ruled out from vote stacking.

also i think guava fell asleep reading magnus’s iso
Rest well solider o7

1 Like

I’d rather not vote Nuto, because it would put them at L-1 and someone might hammer them accidentally or deliberately which cuts off discussion time.

thats fair. i want to read Gorta iso before i got to bed tonight.

Speaking of when eod today? is it 1 am or is it 10 pm our time

10 pm our time apparently.

it is right below you two

Magnus points out something that makes Nuto look townie

then said this which implies they think Nuto isn’t townie

but then they say that they didn’t say he was mafia?
which is weird to me
like yeah you didn’t directly say that but you implied it
feels like they’re trying to sew doubt but backpedaling when someone questions the suspicion

my actions were obviously suspicious
so this is a weird post
if this was anyone else I would think that it’s slightly pairing because they’re trying to make it seem like someone who is doing something generally anti-town (voting sleep) is not doing something anti-town
but I know I’m town so this post was just kinda weird

this is possible tmi in the sense that a coven player has an ability where they can kill if no one is executed

I also hate this post
it feels like they’re trying to undermine my contributions to thread despite me being the creator of what was for most of the day the top wagon
(and then I fell into that by afking for like 2 days but that’s neither here nor there)

they acknowledge this when I bring it up but it gives me the vibes of the post I quoted earlier where it was like “he’s only TRYING to look town” and then they said “I didn’t SAY they were mafia”

like it’s just a lot of backpedaling idk

this sentence defeats the whole point of pushing someone as a reaction test/to jumpstart the thread in a way I would think is pairing if it weren’t for how Hazzy is currently treating the slot

yes I am

literally what was this taboo thing by the way was this real or were you just trolling us

btw that masonry having like
two people die in a row
idk I think there’s something to be gleamed from that but I’d want to see the next kill

I don’t like this post
I feel like it implies their votes are more credible than votes placed before them
which is strengthened by the way they tried to discredit my sleep wagon and what I had said in thread in general

I still think this meant literally nothing because all of us were fine the next day
though Zenon is obviously now dead I doubt that means too much since it was two days later

I’m still so bitter about this
it was a LAST SECOND VOTE THAT STOPPED ME! FROM COMPLETING MY PROMISE!
(technically I completed my promise anyway but ignore that)

SCREAMS
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS
I wasn’t “just messing around,” I was trying to get people to vote me so I could be turned town
but then everyone TOWNLOCKED ME
AS SURVIVOR
and then I claimed survivor and Senpai and Hazzy and Vulgard were like “we’re protecting this with our LIVES”

didn’t even see this
yeah the taboo thing was def bullshit

but now that Aro has mentioned sleep being bad Magnus is like kinda okay with the sleep vote
knowing Aro flipped scum this kinda looks like distancing

omg do you guys remember when Marluna was in the game
she could like, still be here rn but y’all were weirdos during eod 1

these two posts literally have 1 post in between what
if you’re okay with the Min vote why not vote with her…
looks at vc sm

Votecount as of post #1449

Garfooled (3): Hazardwaste, min, Gorta
Sleep (3): crazynuto, guavagudetama, Garfooled
Gorta (2): Zenon, Jaiden
Zenon (1): Leafia
crazynuto (1): May
JakeTheWolfie (1): CRichardFortressLies
Marluna (1): Magnus

Not Voting (4): JakeTheWolfie, Arogame123, YoubutWorse, Marluna

wait this looks so bad for Magnus right?

Magnus doesn’t want the sleep vote to go through, obviously, so instead of voting Gar (flipped scum) or Jake (already has votes and was suspecting) or Zenon (iirc Magnus had a nullread on Zenon at the time) they make a new wagon on Marluna, who their only commentary on at the time is “I’m okay with what they voted”
instead of making a Min wagon? if you really wanted to start a new one?

Is it possible that Jake flipped town but was scum?

this post is weird because sleep was tied with top wagon
idk why they said it wasn’t happening
not scummy or townie I just wanted to point it out cuz I think they misread my post form like a week ago LOL

(I think this is a viable evil team)

splatfest rn
purple vs green
what team are y’all on
me personally I’m on team green

Magnus voted Gar which is a little weird
but I think them trying to save Gar d1 is a lot more telling

especially since they switch to Zenon like five posts later

why have like three players asked if they can kill me
and why is Magnus so bent on killing townies (me, Zenon, Marluna)… a little weird

but now we’re back to Gar

“disagrees with me = scum”

this is a mindset that every toxic player has shared BUT they were also all town when I played with them (though Corrupted_Dreamer was basically a scum player… that’s neither here nor there) so town points to Magnus I think

yeah your teammates would settle back
except the eod was 5-4 so I think Min decided to be the final vote to get an ML off instead of sleep which benefitted literally everyone in his “masonry”

what if you wrote it and that’s what you want us to think

alright guys
I’m tired of pretending I know what spew and anti-spew mean

Min put Magnus on L-2 here… inch resting

but if they’re scum together Magnus getting hammered isn’t exactly a fear

I think it’s cute

I still don’t know what this is about

oh yeah, this did happen
this like just fucking happened and I was here for it how did I forget?
this makes me rethink my Min/Magnus like a little bit but. I don’t have much reason to townread them individually either

I should ISO Min

1 Like

OMG GUAVA PULLED THROUGH.

1 Like

GG GUAVA

1 Like