Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

As I mentioned beforehand I genuinely do not have a single game on this site where I felt I met my own standards for myself. Which is ridiculous

But my expectations for myself also serve as a motivator and push me to improve and reflect on my own play so whoā€™s to say if theyā€™re bad or not

Magnus (3): Hazardwaste, Leafia, CRichardFortressLies
min (3): crazynuto, Magnus, guavagudetama
crazynuto (2): min, Gorta

Not Voting (1): May

Mag is still on the block btw. With your vote onnor off them

Like I genuinely cannot find reason to scumread Magnus purely off their own posts but I also struggle to find that in the scumgames Iā€™ve seen secondhand. And like

ugh

I dunno

So much of the decision making process here is based around, like, the gamestateā€¦ whether we want to execute a potential deepwolf here or go for the lower-hanging fruit

AND WE DONā€™T KNOW HOW MANY WOLVES ARE LEFT

Like this kind of agonizing genuinely implies that Iā€™ve got something fundamentally wrong. I tend to be an observant person and I donā€™t tend to have this kind of misery when Iā€™m genuinely deciding between scum and town?

But thatā€™s such a hubristic gamestate read you know

Pronouns, Hazardwaste

1 Like

It relies on my own skill in comparison to that of the wolves. I donā€™t want to rely on that. It seems unreliable. Especially since Iā€™m coming off a while of not having played mafia specifically because I got like this. Indecisive. Agonizing.

Now, I was like that in the particular game that make me step back because I was making bad base assumptions, and thatā€™s where my theory re: having something fundamentally wrong comes from, but,,,

wrong account
magnus goes by they/them

1 Like

That message goes especially hard because there didnā€™t even need to be a pronoun in it

It is three damn AM I need to. Stop this nonsense I think

2 Likes

You gonna sleep with a no vote?

I donā€™t want to sleep with a no-vote

but I also really donā€™t want to make a decision
All of this could have been easily avoided had I just done the important work, you know, earlier, butā€¦ I didnā€™t.

I think your being to hard on yourself mate XD. Whatever happens happens.

1 Like

I now have a suit.

1 Like

Hi Magnus

You missed out on drama earlier.