Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

May. Theres no seriousnees in this game. Close your eyes and put your vote on the person your body tells you. Wherever you feel like it’s comfortable for your vote to be

1 Like

Can people please be respectful towards other players, especially those who are still learning the game, and the time they’re willing to put in?

1 Like

Mag Your slot has now given two players panic attacks

I’m not getting the usual mental signals I get on where to place my vote, which is my frustration. Which is my issue.

I’m glad. I’m catching up.

Whatever choice you make may. The Balls room is behind you o7

1 Like

People who are too nice and encouraging to me when I am agonizing are scum

It’s also reasonable to expect players to put in effort into games they sign up for.

(Or maybe they’re just FoL user Hazardwaste)

I’m assuming May’s the other person looking at their behaviour now, and CRichard’s voting me as well for some reason. I have to see this.

2 Likes

What no I’m not doing any behaviour

Damn ok

1 Like

Nuto’s been posting more on average than in past games.

You can’t read text that’s marked as a title right that’s invisible to you right Magnus

1 Like

Well it’s become a choice between you and Min as the elimination and I have more reasons to clear min over you.
Apologies if I’m wrong.

Are you suggesting magnus is blind to title text

2 Likes

I have like three Magnus games pulled up side by side and I keep just switching to random tabs and scrolling a little in each

1 Like

Or maybe Nuto is wolf and we’ve been spinning our wheels over people who should be obvious town. Blech.

Why is my attitude contagious I hate when my attitude is contagious

Dont do behaviours like me I should not be doing behaviours behaviours are bad for your health

1 Like