Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

The game is over! The Catholics have won!

3 Likes

For legal reasons, this is a joke.

Condolences to the Protestants!

1 Like

What the fuck is even happening anymore

1 Like

My new Christian Denominations FM game will be approved by the mods any day now

1 Like

If only they stayed Catholic. They would have won too.

2 Likes

I am crying of both fear and laughter this is not fair. Let me solve my voting spot please!!!

1 Like

Min’s information would indicate that the world in which there’s a hidden factional godfather is one where every factional member has it, but it’s a one-time use and/or it can’t appear on rolecards. This does not indicate that it’s an assigned ability whatsoever, meaning if Guava’s a godfather, so was every member of the team. However, Leafia saw Gourmet Guy as a member of the Coven. If Garfooled spent the investigation check, Leafia should’ve seen their role as town. If it’s unconditional and just doesn’t appear on rolecards, Garfooled still should’ve been seen as town. The only world in which this works is if the team is Leafia / Guava, funnily enough.

1 Like

Wha t the hell is this game

Every wagon is stale now because the scumteam isn’t doing anything. I think it’s Min, one of the more prolific voters at this time.

Play at your own risk.

1 Like

Thats a fair shout.

Ahhahahahahaha blurgh. I dont know anymore

That would imply Arogame paired Min with Garfooled when they were w/w. Ballsy play there if true.

I think it’s easier to assume Raphael’s Savant information was engineered by the hosts to screw with the town, although they also framed Jake by giving Min that information after I called Jake and Min paired.

Magnus can you be polarised like me all the kids are raving about being polarised these days it’s the newest trend

Hows the indecisive corner going may

1 Like

I don’t know Aro. I don’t know if he’s a bold or conservative player, but people don’t always have to fall into patterns.

Thinking about doing more Catholicposting. Thoughts?

Have you stopped praising the lord yet?

1 Like