Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Apparently i am catholic now so go for it

1 Like

One second.

1 Like

Found it.

1 Like

Okay Iā€™m admitting that I did have the option to bring back Raphael last night and I chose not to do so on a paranoid 3AM decision and I really regret it

How young and dumb I was.

1 Like

Do you genuinely think Iā€™m evil?

1 Like

Huh?

I think the game is being set up such that it is meeting all the criteria that Iā€™ve noted should be alarm bells for if youā€™re evil. Your actions this game check all the boxes. For some reason, thoughā€¦ I canā€™t bring myself to genuinely believe it. I donā€™t know if that feeling sources from subconscious instincts indicating that youā€™re town, like many of my weird hesitations have in the past, or weird logical fallacies preventing me from acting on my correct knowledge, like many other weird hesitations of mine have been in the past.

1 Like

I was going to bluff Zombuul this game.

FUCK YOU NO

1 Like

Youā€™ve pushed townies, except when I caught onto a wolf, then you were happy to course correct and vote there. The nightkills have been perfect for a scumteam containing you. Your reads have been confident, but inconsistent, and it constantly feels like youā€™re boxing yourself in as you go for misexecution after misexecution. But my brain keeps saying no.

1 Like

Your read on meā€¦ felt like you were keeping me in a superposition, your early scumread on me felt baseless and inconsistent with past games, you put me near the bottom of your readlist for a lackluster D1 without even once mentioning that thatā€™s a trend for me.

May has now successfully had the same thought progress that i do now

2 Likes

This part isnā€™t my fault.

1 Like

You should be evil. But fuck something is telling me your not. And i dont know why. It may just be i wouldnt know who i would execute after you. Or if you are just too convincing

1 Like

It does remind me of GOAT^2, a little. It very much does.

This was also kinda for WW. Itā€™s a thing I do where after being snowed by a player Iā€™m more inclined to review them in a negative light the next game. Itā€™s kinda why I suspected Achro so hard last game, since the game before that was Popcorny.

1 Like

There you go. Itā€™s not Min/Magnus either.

So who am I with if Iā€™m evil?

You didnā€™t get snowed by me, you knew I was a wolf, silly. But fair enough.