Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Anyway, my brain functions when I eat and sleep well, and as I’ve said many times… not been exactly doing that these past few days. Haven’t been exercising, either, as I’ve not left the house, since I don’t have class. I think this is making me worse at mafia. I’m going to step away from thread, and if I get an impending sense of doom about my vote, I’ll come back.

It just feels like this is a scenario where I should know more than I do. It feels like I should have some insight here. And I do have… thoughts, I’m just having trouble sorting those thoughts into coherent mafia reads.

Now for the everyone staring at eachother till something happens

It’s a standoff, except with votes.

1 Like

I can’t find when I called the reactiontest clearing for Min, even if I seem to have that memory. Nevertheless, it’s outweighed by the fact that Min’s RT didn’t feel planned, it seemed spur of the moment, Min seemed to spill too much information, they apparently knew your rolecard so it’s a performative and unnecessary RT, you said Min didn’t know your rolecard so it isn’t unnecessary but Min dropped it too early for any benefit to come out of it.

Must’ve been someone else. I’ve not been at my sharpest today.

I could absolutely move my vote before then. If I did it before May voted me, chances are nobody else would have an opportunity to vote me today. I would survive into XELO and that would be unfortunate.

1 Like

It’s the sort of thing I remember saying though? It would’ve been because Min pulling that reactiontest at that time on your slot felt audacious and random for an evil in that position to pull, but I rolled it back because Min didn’t start the day with it.

Ngl T v T v T rn would be an unlikely world surely? We know both scum are voting so that means they have a stake in the EoD if they’re voting.

1 Like

Or 3 if you want to entertain a conversion world, though even then I don’t think 3 coven are stacked on any of the wagons.

what does RT mean

I don’t think it’s easy to say purely in the abstract. I think there’s context.

Reaction Test

Ah

Lying on the internet for reactions. E.G. claiming a red/purpleon someone to see how they respond and then pulling it back

If there was conversion in the game I would’ve been turned by now. There isn’t a cult leader.

Wait so i am not catholic?

What does the bible say about flagellation?

Flagel what?

@May Bishop may Help

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for asking! The only requisite to be a Catholic is to carry within yourself some kind of deeply-ingrained belief that there is some kind of inherent nobility in suffering, and you have to do that for most of your life. You can be aware of it and nominally disagree if you’d like but you have to ensure that that knowledge does not allow you to escape it. Hope this helps!

1 Like