Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

If Hazard’s the bishop I wanna be the knight.

1 Like

In chess, the knight and bishop are enemies.

You dont have to believe in god or anything that parts optional

No no i am being controlled by the bishop. This is a scream for help

1 Like

This is… not true.

I’m the bishop. Hazard’s the pawn.

1 Like

“And even if you were a pawn - maybe we all are - then you should remember that a pawn is the most magical piece of all. It might look small and ordinary but it isn’t, because a pawn is never just a pawn. A pawn is a queen-in-waiting. All you need to do is find a way to keep moving forward. One square after another. And you can get to the other side and unlock all kinds of power.”

1 Like

help

1 Like

Sounds like Hazard to me.

Hazard’s the F5 Serial Killer we’ve all been waiting for.

1 Like

Magnus (3): Hazardwaste, Leafia, CRichardFortressLies
min (3): crazynuto, Magnus, guavagudetama
crazynuto (3): min, Gorta, May

Oh that reminds me. Gotta make that word search for when i get found out

2 Likes

Who’s the Mafioso this time?

Also the split. Means there has to be a scum surely. We cant be all evenly tied on three town

1 Like

HEY! I think of myself as queen!

1 Like

If i tell you it ruins the Wordsearch smh

Hey, Magnus, it’s felt like you’ve had a sort of resigned ignorance of your own wagon. It feels like you haven’t been looking at the cases on you to determine where they’re coming from, nor have you engaged with them, it feels, other than being all “damn, I expected to die today” earlier. Your current theorized scumteam is entirely off your wagon. Any particular reason for that?

1 Like

As I said before, we know the scum are voting and they usually vote for 2 reasons. To save their buddy and/or mislunch townies.

2 Likes

I understand Hazard’s logic for voting me after I practically goaded him into doing so, and while I haven’t really talked about his slot enough, I have said a lot about him. Leafia’s going around sheeping other player’s reads, her scumteam as of last night was Magnus/Nuto, and she hasn’t gone much further into detail. I haven’t caught up to where CRichard voted me.

2 Likes

hate you still <3