I could make it relevant. Should I send an owl after You too

1 Like

Sending you an owl then

2 Likes

50000 dead rats attack (by owl)

1 Like

I don’t know what that means but I am terrified nonetheless

2 Likes

Long running inside joke regarding an owl that shows up outside my home sometimes that I was trying to reference on Discord as I was tabbing between here and there. I got my wires crossed and owlposted in the wrong place. Alternate answer: you’ll find out soon enough

2 Likes

This isn’t the first time someone has warned me of some entity that they had sent to my house somehow via Discord
Weird it happened twice tbh be honest

2 Likes

The intended solution was “gaylol”, since I had used a flavour cop and this is recognised as me softing detective on my home server.

However, there were several unintentional words randomly generated by the wordsearch, which I have highlighted, as well as a string of letters coming extremely close to a homophobic slur that I have not circled for obvious reason…

Wait holy shit

4 Likes

Oh no
OH NO
L U I G I FLASHBACKS

2 Likes

Luigi :D

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. From now on I fear we may never be aligned again.

3 Likes

Ah. Thanks.

She beat you.

Time for Season 2. I think this was the first time you two were on opposing sides too.

Actually, for Season 2, you’re both scum with a cute and lonely Leafeon tracking you down.

I also won last game while May lost.

1 Like

If May and I rand scum together we win by default because we’ll coach each other and we’ll buss everyone else and we won’t be screwed over by bad mech speculation because we’re great and awesome.

3 Likes

Power to you two!

I make sure to talk May up every chance I get because I know it’ll make them feel happy.

4 Likes

awww

1 Like

I mean hey. they deserve it

4 Likes

I was going to post this if anyone asked me who roleblocked Magnus in thread.

Yep, I figured out it was you after I stole your roleblock.