Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I thought that was the case.

I’m planning to play more Fall of Rome homebrew BoTC, before I use it with permission.

the night i died i roleblocked magnus too but i’m not sure how much that achieved

I absolutely never like to carry the kill unless I’m actually the best candidate to do so, and sometimes not even then.
You stopped me from roleblocking Jake, who I thought was going to modify my role without my consent. So neither of us did anything.

Arogame not playing was rough for coven. As EoD2 meant Coven went from 4 down to 2 in 1 cycle.

Aro chose to die.

I’d say so too, because they posted D1 and zero posting D2 should be construed as wanting to be modkilled in this setup.

oh right
moderators!!!
moderators!!!
we had a site error with hoods this game, some players didnt receive any notification they were invited to one, which does not sound right
this happened to at least 3 players

2 Likes

thats weird
i cant reproduce the issue

did they get any notifications from that PM? like if someone sent a message after they were added

1 Like

the latter, yes
it happened with at least min jaiden and crich
min and jaiden when jaiden joined the inprogress dining hall and crich when he joined the “camp”, i think

1 Like

min said in thread that his neighborizing ability failed when it clearly worked, and i had to send a message confirming jaiden joined for either of them to see *that she did, and jaiden as far as im aware wasnt shown she was invited until then
crich just couldnt see it at all until notified and it caused a hour-long+ disruption d2

obviously this is a preventable issue but it still could cause an issue for sending out rolecards in a quick period of time, or in another game with plenty of neighborhoods

1 Like

can you add me to the PM(s) please @Atlas

2 Likes

done
its just those two

2 Likes

Ngl I did think this was going to be like BoTC without flips because of my role, which is why I thought hosts trolled me while the game was ongoing.

also you misunderstood your passive
it was specifically pertaining to the next day
thats why you got so many jumps between who was winning and who wasnt

1 Like

Also, Atlas, my role could add a Weak modifier to abilities, technically making it capable of being KP. It’s literally just Magnus who’s off the hook here.

1 Like

damnit

2 Likes

NONE OF YOU ARE FREE FROM SIN

2 Likes

(except magnus)

3 Likes