Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

the tempalte that si

i messed with the tiers while making it so it’s not ready yet lemme change the public one then i’l send

1 Like

for a minute i thought this was FAM thread

i thought all the kids at school werent allowed to show their cards they got from their uncle or else nintendo would take them away

1 Like
1 Like

yes i find being insufferable funny

1 Like

i originally had a tier which was “intentionally polarized” mainly for myself/litten/wazza because i know that both of us intentionally play significantly differently as scum because the way we play as town would not be conducive to winning as mafia so replicating it is pointless but it felt like i was tooting my own horn (even though i was still technically calling myself polarized)

2 Likes

All the kids at school were lying.

2 Likes

Anything can be used as a Weapon.

1 Like

explain to me how the metaphorical word “boulderdash” is a weapon

1 Like

So what’s the rarity of Min’s card?

A boulder rolling down a hill at high speeds seems pretty deadly to me.

1 Like

shush you

Did you mean to say “balderdash”?

You can drive pretty much anyone insane by repeating the same word over and over again, given enough time.

this is not an objective thing lol

Assuming you’re in ear shot.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to actually disagree with you here.
Guava has a notable difference in motions.
Guava always votes with their teammates allot of the time and usually try’s to clear away from voting them when they have a chance.

Vulgard has acted Townie as a wolf so much that he makes pro town moves when no other actual town does. It’s hard to actually find his tell at all. I thought I could nail him but I hadn’t. It’s hard to tell.

You might be right on mine, but I need more context.
There is also probably others that could be inaccurate.

and that requires your vocal cords which is a weapon unrelated