Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Games are unique little puzzle which the mafia GM for you so kindly. There is no algorithm to read a person and I do not want them. I hate games where I just find wolves by basic meta tells. There is no chase to i t

1 Like

yeah thats cool but watching zorvo get fear killed is cooler

If I were playing to win I could simply not disclose my obvious tells or those obvious tells that I see in others. But the fun in mafia is to improve oneā€™s self. I want to light the fire under my feet. So I will tell everybody and their mother my own wolf tells because it means I have more prsesure to do well next time, and I will tell people exactly why I am wolfreading them and of the meta I have on others so that I cannot use it again. You scramble the Rubix Cube up in between attempts. You scramble the mafia tells up in between games. No?

Iā€™m so much more rude as town.

denied Magnus XD

@Atlas Iā€™ll tell you all I know if you tell me all you know. Iā€™m willing to trade my cards that I got from my uncle at Nintendo.

1 Like

May, I already know your towntells. I just need to be quicker on picking up when you arenā€™t doing your normal stuff.

1 Like

Iā€™am always soooo normal. Itā€™s normal girl november every day of month

Theres this cool phenomenon when mahjong soul is down for maintenance where whenIā€™m like half nonverbal isnmtead of going to occupy my brain with mahjong soul like cocomelon I go and I post. And I am not so good at hte communication posting at time such as htis

Maaybe I should just play riichi city isntead

Fun fact: playing Mahjong is scum indicative. You donā€™t want to be seen as evil for that, do you?

1 Like

Yes I do I love being sus

So much easier to find scum when they think they can murer you

1 Like

Youā€™re putting it on now.

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

1 Like

It is so much easier to play games with you in them, at least when we are V/V, because of this. I have noted that before

this took far too long

3 Likes

so we should execute the top 3 every time?

yes

(idk maybe other ppl can read them this is just my opinion lol)

2 Likes

where is the tier list