Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

One game.

1 Like

One game. Same difference.

i’ve had towngames where i posted

1 Like

Source?

3 Likes

You were multitabling four games at the time.

1 Like

yeah and ita session starts d2 goodluck

1 Like
2 Likes

Nobody can prove I’m not multitabling four games right now. I play on Discord, too.

1 Like

I’m glad to be excluded from this because everyone knows that volume isn’t wolf AI for me. Min posting from now on.

1 Like

according to MU statistics i post less as town than as mafia but this is probably skewed by turbo data as well

probably not the same here but i thought it was interesting

1 Like
2 Likes

FOL trading cards. Hmm.
Is it insulting to put someone onto a common card?

Also, for the record, being Scared doesn’t necessarily translate straightforwardly into posting less, it translates into a larger activation energy to get into thread in the first place. Once I’m there, I can get a decent number of posts down, enough that you can’t just sort me by post count, at least. The time I spend being Scared in wolfchat comes out of typical daily activities such as eating and sleeping, not out of posting in thread. What you want to look for to detect the Scared is me avoiding casual pop-ins into thread, not making offhand comments in between longer posts or responses to questions, providing an excuse every time I disappear rather than just getting bored and wandering off, that kind of thing.

heres mine

4 Likes

Pokemon Xros was a funny game. I had a 1/2 roleblock and I chose two killers on the same night. I roleblocked the factional kill instead of the vigilante who shot me.

2 Likes

he is literally at work

even if you are scum it’s kind of yikes for you to shade the dude who said pre-rand he has a job for being at work

4 Likes

>:(

c’mon at least give me [three minute pause] miiiiiildly villagery nuance

7 Likes

Only if you make it out to be when you’re designing them. If you’re visibly basing rarity on how positively you perceive someone or their play, yes, but it could easily be… like, activity, or length of time on the site, or some completely nonsense system. The insult is forged by intention.

1 Like

I have a shiny foil Chloe I’m willing to trade.

Are you really going to let your reads be influenced by out of game information? Vote Arete anyway.

1 Like