Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

you’re the weakest kink

How many times have I been executed?

uh if it takes more then one hand its too much

Nah actually I’m not gonna bother, your just playing.

I was more referring to the fact that you tend to townread me and support my cases. Easier to wolf when people respect your voice and will back you up, as that tends to be useful in murdering a bunch of villagers, which, contrary to popular belief, is the goal of a wolfgame.

The best thing I’m good at is replacing into games and bullying LHF wolves ngl.

3 Likes

I’m soooo good at being scared

brother the post said “kink” did you think it was a serious remark

1 Like

FAM3’s going to have 15 wolves or something and nobody’s going to take it seriously you won’t need to feel scared.

1 Like

Probably not, that’s why I said you’re probably just playing me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What about the BoTF game you were evil in?

Once myfriend attempted to use the word “kink” in a normal context and I believe it was. Several months? That I spent making fun of him for it every single day. On a schedule.

1 Like

I was still my LHF former self when I won that game. I left after that game for months.

I never need to feel scared. I just am. It’s in my nature. I signed up for WWFM specifically because it was the kind of game I wouldn’t take seriously, and that thought still applied… it was just that my level of scared in that game was my not-taking-the-game-seriously scaredlevel, and it was still very high.

The main development is finished, we just need to iron out the kinks before we release the product.

2 Likes

You’re just asking for me to start up the daily DMs.

Try making fun of me for saying words when I’m always straight-faced.

1 Like

hey may you know if you dont at least 100 post in almost every game from now on everyones gonna think you’re mafia

1 Like

Atlas, I’ve literally had towngames where I 0-posted until EoD1. Ask Magnus.

2 Likes