Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

It was an extremely rough eod…

Oh yeah, I feel that the delayed start made people less enthusiastic about this game and it showed with the EoD.

Yeah I did mention why I decided not to vote on Marluna. There’s only so much I could have done on my own.
Zenon also feels like the most dangerous wolf if that’s the alignment they randed, and I can’t say I like their Gorta vote one bit.

Conversions going before kills is weird, but setting that aside.

If Zenon’s a wolf she did not push agenda as hard as she could’ve.

I can see these two not being on the same scum team with this exchange.

i will say i didnt vote on gorta but i didnt like his eod presence

Also now I’m looking at it. May’s opener feels incredibly stilted, and Jaiden asking if they’re scum might indicate they picked up on it too.

I suspect May/Jaiden is a difference check. Both of them I can see wolfing, and I don’t think those two are w/w.

At this point in time I would always suspect May before Jaiden.

I feel like Jaiden eod i didnt mind. they seemed to have had an idea who they wanted to vote and only moved off of it in fear of sleep winning.

VOTE: May This is fine.

if they were evil i think they would have stuck on their gorta vote not moving or wish washed with the crowd

i would may to discuss that shot before i do anything
and also

I typed this too quickly before the pings got in but i was RBED last night.

also who ever did the trueman show character. i adore you

You probably shouldn’t say this publicly, but thanks for the info.

fair fair… sorry

Bit late for that. Anyway, it’s getting late here.
Time to retire for the night.

Yeah. That shot on Garfooled was really bad too. VOTE: May

Also, I had a really weird offer last night to cook with a Gourmet Guy. Anyone know which player that is? Also, not sure what happened to you after I gave you that Pineapple last night Zenon since it can have one of five effects. The only bad one being roleblocked. All the test are good though. Also, don’t be surprised if I die at night because while I can give out one fruit just fine, giving out more than one gives me a 20% chance of death for every extra fruit I give out. I also learned something else about Gourmet Guy but I’ll keep that to myself for now.

EoD and SoD are a lot earlier than I thought.

wow ok rude