Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Ty Leafia. I want to give you more power in the masonry who are your top 3 sussy bakas?

I will say it wasnt my post. It was YBWā€™s will i told her to make

Was this post in thread or a hood? If hood is there someone else who can verify it?

Iā€™d say Crazy, May, and Crich and Min could go either way for me right now. Youā€™re welco.e too. Hope you enjoyed that pineapple I gave to you last night.

I will confirm this is accurate.

1 Like

Mmm i donā€™t like pineapples but i will cherish this one forever.

Thank you

1 Like

Was it in a hood than?

I think HW is a wolf btw Iā€™ll get into why Iā€™m a bit but i need info

1 Like

I have a bit of a theory but Iā€™d like to post some town/scum reads and once I get to my computer Iā€™ll post my reasoning behind it. Itā€™s hard to quote on the app.

Likely Town:
Zenon
Magnus
Leafia
Hazard

Potential Scum:
Jaiden
Gorta
Min

1 Like

Alrighty Iā€™m back, time to consolidate my thoughts.

Welcome back and good luck with that.

Zenon

She mainly seem to be kinda memeing around, but with a relaxed air that I donā€™t think a wolf would have. Plus she voted off of me when I was the easy wolf pick, which makes her feel more trustworthy.

Iā€™d take my thoughts with a grain of salt honestly, Iā€™m terrible at reading people.

Magnus

Iā€™ve never seen them as a wolf so I donā€™t know their tells but theyā€™re always very information-driven as town. Theyā€™ll compare posts and ask questions, and overall be helpful towards figuring things out. This game hasnā€™t really been different from that.

Leafia

Weirdly enough, it was this post that convinced me.

I donā€™t know much about this pineapple thing but I think giving a scum role the ability to randomly die would be kinda unbalanced? If itā€™s true randomness and not at the hostsā€™ discretion of course. Plus the fact that nobody really talked about this Gourmet Guy fellow makes me think whoever has thatā€¦role? is on the side of scum, so those who do talk about it seem more town in my eyes. I dunno, maybe itā€™s one of those ā€œtalk about it and you dieā€ type scenarios lol.

Also i just get good vibes from her.

Hazard

This is primarily from a personal neighborhood Iā€™m in with him, so I canā€™t corroborate it with quotes but Hazard has been playing very relaxed. Not pushing on people as of yet, nor have they been really stressed or anxious about things. Maybe theyā€™re very good at playing it cool, but Iā€™d like to think theyā€™re good.

1 Like

if thereā€™s scum in jaiden/zenon thereā€™s like a 5% chance of it being jaiden lol

Scumlist

Jaiden

This is partly influenced by some musings YBW shared in a neighborhood, but sheā€™s been giving me some weird vibes. First is her voting Sleep. I admit I did it out of curiosity, but when it started to gain traction she decided to jump off the bandwagon, despite saying this earlier in the day.

Which is likeā€¦why be so vocal against it when Sleep was going to win?

Then she voted on me (due to the majority) and claimed that she was open to voting anyone else, yet she didnā€™t really explain why she changed? Then she was vocal about not wanting people to vote me, which feels like a scum attempt at allying herself with me.

Gorta is gorta,

and min is min lol. Iā€™ll get back to them later.

But Jaiden feels like a solid scumread to me. Her actions donā€™t really line up with what she said before.

VOTE: Jaiden

Iā€™m awake I swear, but Iā€™ll be here in a bit

bruh

It isnā€™t and youā€™re right about whoever Gourmet Guy is being a wolf. Namely on the side of coven.

Funny on how you seemed to know that.

hi guys im still out but im going to display my full wrath the moment im home. spiderverse was good but after getting my seat kicked for 2 hours anyone at eod1 is getting a full talking to

3 Likes

I really donā€™t know anything lol Iā€™m just thinking about why people wouldnā€™t claim something weird happening to them.

Like all of us in the Directorā€™s chat for example, we felt okay to talk about it.