Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

really now? I think Guava should tell us what that ability was

Huh. Weird kill. May be May is evil and they didnā€™t want YBW to find that out.

VOTE: May

I still canā€™t claim
thatā€™s like
a part of my ability
it wasnā€™t like a ā€œif I out it itā€™ll be counteredā€ itā€™s like ā€œif I out it I mechanically canā€™t do itā€

that sounds awfully convenient

Then just claim an ability that isnā€™t yours.

yeah itā€™s convenient that I told you this everyone this at the beginning of the game lol

so you would know ahead of time

basically I donā€™t trust you

you dont seem to trust any of the masonry/compromise aligned players

btw nuto has hood bias and thats towny. for a seperate reason from my main one

1 Like

why should I?

Playing ketchup :tomato: tonight, not right now.
I be staying up to get caught up again since I donā€™t get daytime to do so :+1:

okay im gonna be blunt
4 or 5 of the 14 people alive are in that group of people and you act like you think none of them are town while also claiming you have no reads of your own

you bouncing back what i said only proves theres something up here, you cant give any reason, not even a bad one, for why you donā€™t see a town in any of the active players this game

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already said that I donā€™t trust you for the d1 posts and the ā€œhaha, letā€™s vote sleepā€ crowd, like yā€™alls posts just give me bad vibes and also it feels like the ā€œletā€™s vote sleepā€ thing was a d1 distraction

yā€™all are just acting weird from my point of view

notice how I want to investigate yā€™all instead of calling to vote you out immediately

im pretty sure 9 different people voted sleep like that at some point in time

but they were following yā€™all for the most part