Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

VOTE: Gorta
there has been zero investigating

1 Like

ive been wanting to vote you for a while i dont think your complete lack of cooperation makes sense from a town perspective

honestly yeah
VOTE: Gorta

my hypocritical ass voting this knowing damn well I havenā€™t investigated shit eitherā€¦

eod1 makes me feel like there was tmi indicating town!nuto in a few players around there
i will look into it uh. tomorrow
im not backreading rn im too sore

you havenā€™t claimed to

actually this post concerns me slightly
idk how to word it but its something ive noticed where scum will be self aware in thread to try and make their behaviour seem less bad? it also subtly defends gortas actions a bit this is just a weird post

How do you know something weird happened to Gourmet Guy?

This is admittedly a weird post.

Iā€™m going to trust in Zenon for now although spiritually, my vote is still on May.

VOTE: CRich

me when I say smthn thatā€™s just true and get scumread for it

My ability is only useful after D1 and not killing people gave me more options on how to use it.

Well so far the only 2 dead people were people i asked to be mason and they are town so like thatā€™s one reason.

for why

How is having hood bias townie and what do you even mean by hood bias?

not everything scummy is a lie. im sure youre aware of this

yeah Iā€™m just upset I literally canā€™t argue that itā€™s just like ā€œoh this is scummy because itā€™s self awareā€ and Iā€™m like ā€œwell yes I am aware of what I saidā€

1 Like

like I would hope me being aware of my state in the thread is NAI because itā€™s kind of hard to not be aware of

1 Like

True. Very true.

yeah i was purposely vague about that so people would think about it
i think nutos bias towards their hoodmates comes across as something they never considered
also i think town is naturally more effected by bias

ā€¦what?

i want to defend gorta but tbh itā€™s getting slightly harder to because iā€™m running out of reasons why i think heā€™s villagery

i shall do a little bit of strats