Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Oh yes they do. They didn’t post in said neighborhood until earlier today.

Then again, I’m probably guilty of derailing the thread over this neighborhood stuff. So yeah.

m

it’s okay you’re just getting a little too heated at some points

Ok well what does that tell about Jaiden alignment wise?

I’m aware being scum read is part of the game. It’s when it happens due to things outside of my control, that’s where problem/s arise.

im sorry i generally don’t remind my hoodmates there is a hood
i explained why i didnt post far before your entire thing here when i originally brought up neither of you posted. in a tinfoil.

not much. rest of eod she seemed really pure. she seemed stressed enough not wanting the sleep vote to go through and stuck hard to her vote without being too wish washy. only moving when the time got short and having fear of the sleep vote winning

Jaiden did you ever explained to me why you liked gar so much

That’s unfortunate. This drama could have been avoided by at least being courteous enough to ping hood mates privately.

according to your account of events, the hood only existed for you after my message
this would mean i happened to get access to it spontaneously after the fact implying the existence of a secondary glitch which affected me but not you

NOBODY DOES THAT CRICH

gshbdnfjflg

Perhaps we have different experience on how neighborhoods are handled.

i was very anti killing lowposters and thought the massread wasnt indicative of scum

sijelo

body (of person or animal), physical state, torso

lipu Linku

2 Likes

the ceramonial ping at the start of every hood of course im familiar

i cant say this isn’t funny. it is kinda funny

Explain why you only posted in the hood earlier today, if you were pinged about it at game start.
I’m waiting.

i apologize for this this was mean

nono please continue i want to hear about these simultaneous unrelated glitches you speak of
i already explained myself