Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

For the record, I don’t care about knowing whether or not you’re in multiple neighbourhoods or who with for any game advantage, but it’s something you should be aware of.

Garfooled apparently doesn’t know about the neighborhood, yet you push me.

@Garfooled is this correct?

has garfooled responded crich

No they haven’t.

well there you go

Yeah well it’s a crap reason to scum read me.

I would like to get the game back on track once this can be resolved. Nobody’s at fault here.

Bold of you to assume you can get the game back on track.

I’m not worried. It’s in everyone’s best interest to keep things professional.

It’s not fun to be scum read for stuff that’s 100% not my fault, such as the neighborhood I wasn’t aware of until now.

1 Like

would love to hear Gar’s footing in this conversation.

And also mood, but like the best thing you can do now is to not be upset about it and just continue helping us with other worlds. your not dead yet so dont lock it in that your gonna be dead eod

If this is for me, you couldn’t be further from the truth even if I tried. Pride is why the Devil exists.

You can ask them now if you want. Mind you they seem to have gone AWOL from this game, so I hope you’re ok with being disappointed.

as you said its not your fault. so there is no way you can defend it. might as well move on and build a new

indeed. he ususally is never this awol which is part of the reason why i wanted him out yesterday. but :man_shrugging:

Would town!Jaiden vote me or Garfooled 1st? That’s the big question I have in my head right now.

Jaiden EoD yesterday was very against me voting Garfooled

Jaiden if you knew about this neighborhood 1st thing, why not ping us 1st thing and let us know it exists? The only way that makes sense if you’re town is that you were unaware it existed until now, same with me.

i don’t even think jaiden knows what you’re talking about