Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

then why’d you townread her for posting memes in the first place

i get not scumreading her, but
why townread

1 Like

Upon 2nd thought, I don’t think YBW flips today. Still I’d like it known on record that I think YBW is scum.

2 Likes

i think his thoughts make no sense but his behavior i could see coming from town
still think the reasons he’s mafia are better than the reasons crich or squirrel would be mafia so i’m more partial to the ash wagon overall

i expected her to do more after i gave that read, especially if she was actually town
she didn’t

i hate day 1s so much it’s always a shitshow and i always say stuff i regret later because people use it to wolfread me

Alright if YBW won’t get flipped today, then I’ll settle with Ash who I also have as a wolf read and is more likely to flip wolf.
/Vote Ash4Fun @Host_Account_5

/vote vulgard @Host_Account_5

yes, release me

i still dont get why that got you to townread her in the first place

you basically townread someone who struggles to post as a wolf because they made 1 post

nah i dont wanna kill vul today i still think he’s probably town somehow

i feel like i have to say this every game but especially on early days i often throw out random reads with sometimes horrid reasoning just to progress the game

Bruh if you’re town, that isn’t a good attitude.

2 Likes

it is if you rand town like 10 times in a row when mafia is your preferred alignment

oh no hes being villagery

2 Likes

the gorta/eli/ranta reads all fall into that category
the ranta read i’m obviously flipping on
the eli read i’m starting to retract because he hasn’t really done anything
and the gorta read i maintain because his later posting continues to match my mental profile of village!him

Arctic u didn’t answer my question

if you’re a town then the intentions were there but it’s probably not a good idea lol

i mean the alternative is me just shitposting because i don’t have many reads i believe in so which would you rather have

did you ask another question or did you just miss this

my top townread is gorta and my top scumread is emilia do you think i’m happy about this

1 Like