Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

idk

i just find it weird though how after atlas votes ash, marl votes squirrel right after

Hes atleast pushed the read still, idk about atlas though on his ash vote

i thought you said you thought gorta’s posts fit squarely into his meta as either alignment

It’s weird that Ash said they’d look at my wagon or some s*** and so far that hasn’t happened.
Which would be a pretty big priority as I’m their counter wagon no?

1 Like

ash saw that i was openwolfing, mentioned it to ybw in wolf chat, ybw mentions it in his read of me
10/10 wolfplay

1 Like

this isnt true it’s just funny and nai for me

so quick look at Atlas Iso

he hasnt pushed or said much about ash at all

his vote is just there pretty much lmao

well my point was it’s not even that important and it certainly doesn’t make a valid reason for a scumread but it’s like ash and ybw were entertaining the idea of using it anyway? idk

cool so atlas never moved his vote, ash never moved their vote, and squirrel never moved his vote
weird stagnation and all on top wagons

i want to go out to pick up a package but idk how close we are to eod and i want to be here

less than 6 hours

he voted them for correcting his spelling of you’re

1 Like

never mind lmao the postal center closed an hour and a half ago

That would be incredibly funny if this is true.

atlas’s YBW townread is also a concern for me

i’ve just noticed it’s reached back to the very start of the game in this post

and ybw’s response wasn’t even towny

he’s maintained this read for meta reasons even though, me and ybw both pointed out that he isn’t in his town meta

atlas could be a wolf tbh

gonna look at squirrel’s iso and maybe i’ll summon the motivation to buy groceries so i don’t starve

Geez I really want to sleep.

i thought it was unpartnered for the reasons that i gave when isoing ash
but then when reading more like how ybw and ash’s takes on arctic coincide in a weird way i’m not so sure on that anymore
they could still have planned it out

not sure how atlas fits into all this tbh

this is about atlas and ybw lol ash has nothing to do with it

1 Like

i just went off on a tangent about how i think atlas could be a wolf for entirely separate reasons

1 Like