Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

I’d have to agree with that if Ash is scum.

Let’s put it to the test then

/vote ash4fun @Host_Account_5

not anymore because i dont think you’d say this as a wolf partnered with ash lmao

1 Like

The problem with the Ash wagon is that I think I can see them flipping either way, but the voters on it are kinda stinky

1 Like

the stank of the squirrel wagon has significantly improved now that i’ve left it

wait shit
by improved i meant increased

1 Like

Atlas is there because of RVS
Squirrel is there because of policy
The only reasonable votes come after that
Gorta is there because he thinks ash’s posts are weirdly jokey and CRich is there for self pres

Smelly arctic

Eh I’d like more discussion with the first two players voting ash before actually committing to this

/unvote @Host_Account_5

Atlas just voted them at RVS and hasnt moved their vote at all so mm

Squirrel is crossvoting with them, so its probs the first one to look at

It isn’t out of the realm of possibility that if Ash and Atlas are scum, that Atlas votes on Ash and parks there to look good for vote count analysis.
Is this impossible or not?

from my experience with atlas i think he’s more of a scared/reserved player than a reckless/ballsy one

i don’t think he blatantly defends his wolf partner ybw for awful reasons (like blatantly incorrect meta), so i’m preflipping them as not partnered lol

1 Like

this is especially relevant because the longer ybw does nothing the greater his chances of being a wolf

3 Likes

i’ve liked some stuff atlas has been doing like his post where he was “RT’ing” min to see what their response was to the post where he said there’s at least 1 aligned pair in me/wazza/min but he could probably come up with this as w

he just hasnt really done enough for me to be confident on reading him

3 Likes

That’s the thing, Ash can be a ML as the reasons for voting them aren’t along the lines of Ash is definitely a wolf. As you said, my vote on ash is self pres, which only clears me as not Ash’s partner.

1 Like

How quick was Squirrel to label Marl as confbias town rather than pushing agenda? Wondering because I saw someone else say they didn’t think Marl was being villagery (which I disagree with ftr, but anyway I think wolves are faster to rapidly clear tunnelling townies than townies are iirc, because they kind of panic and want to appease the tunneller)
I’d like to hear more on what associatives he’s thinking about wrt min
Paranoia on me is a plausible villagery thought from SCP
I don’t really know about that CRich read, it’s kinda weak
Also the moose read that someone pointed out before

lol i was looking at crich’s scumgame and it’s funny how i called him out for doing exactly the same thing this game

1 Like

Squirrel never voted on me now you mention it.
Hmm odd.

1 Like

Yeah he never moved his vote off ash
He voted Ash for claiming VT and said it’s policy and then that’s been the entire basis of his vote

I don’t think Squirrel looks terrible but the crossvote thing where he and Ash parked their votes on each other for the entire day is really fucking scary