Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

noting that this spews min v if squirrel is mafia

1 Like

Tinfoil: Is it possible that Squirrel and Ash are w/w and vote parked each other to distance from each other in vote count analysis.

I considered this but wouldn’t they hop off each other now that they’re both top wagons or are there actually no wolves in the thread? Lol

2 Likes

by the way, regarding squirrel

i have an interesting observation but you’ll have to read it closely to understand what i’m saying

they had plenty of opportunities to move somewhere else tho but didnt

That’s true. I would have thought that their votes would move around more as the game progressed.
Yet that’s not what we’re seeing.

Atlas too
Kinda think it means Atlas/Ash aren’t w/w or Atlas would’ve gone off by now

so, this is squirrel’s read progression on arctic

i find it interesting that squirrel first says arctic is looking for a villager to push, and mentions ash as one of these villagers
but later, when squirrel gives another read on arctic, he says arctic’s push on ash felt w/w, which directly contradicts the initial argument (that it was w/v)
interestingly, this matches his read change on ash, since he thinks ash is mafia now but he didn’t think that beforehand
so, for some reason, when he recalls his initial reason for wolfreading arctic, he calls it w/w - which matches his current read on ash, but not his read on ash at the time

i think that’s a wolf error made during an attempt to maintain progression

5 Likes

I don’t think you randomly leave your rvs vote as if you forgot it was there when you’re voting your partner and your partner is at risk of going over

alright ill be honest

i think we should step back from wagonomics a bit here

big reason: we lack information on certain slots, that we will delve further into speculation hell, which can cloud some of our reads too much

i brought up wagonmics because there were some vote placements and movements that i found out of place and weird in regards to threadstate as it is currently right now (Marl and Atlas voting back to back, ash and squirrel crossvote, YBW Vote, Vulgard moving his vote off of ash)

3 Likes

This is like the contradiction he made in his readlist about loose

*moose

min was one of the villagers, the other was himself

Squirrel has min in his null reads though, not townreads

that’s irrelevant

what squirrel was talking about was my vote on min, and then my vote back on him

i still think the post from vulgard was towny though

3 Likes

This part

squirrel says this: "he gave a thought on me-ash, then moved on to min, and then finally jumped back to me-ash after a while

kinda felt like he’s moving his vote around til he finds a v wagon that sticks"

he listed himself, min, and ash (twice)
this clearly implies he’s assuming ash is one of the villagers arctic is looking to push
but later, he says he thought arctic was doing a w/w push on ash, which is not what he originally implied

Yeah but if he’s implying you’re voting a villager he thinks min is a villager

Is that not what it implies?

Arc wasn’t voting ash though iirc