Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

i didnt push ash
i pushed squirrel, then min, then squirrel

The 1st sentence would TMI spew Ash and Arctic as town if Squirell is mafia.
Hmm thatā€™s a good catch, that could be a possible perspective slip on Squirrelā€™s part.
So in other words, if Squirrel is wolfing they made a perspective slip on Ash and Arctic which clears the latter two as town if Squirrel is scum.

then why did he say you pushed ash?

i donā€™t know why he phrased it like this but ā€œme-ashā€ means him

Maybe on the interactions between him and Ash that you mightve commented on

Either that or theyā€™re an illegal hydra

You know what? Squirrel has decent odds of flipping wolf thanks to the perspective slip Vulgard pointed out.

but then this means that he called himself a wolf in the most recent read he gave on you
he says this

if ā€œme with ashā€ just means him in this sentence, that means heā€™s calling himself a wolf with you which makes 0 sense

guys itā€™s
really not that complicated

the read is just wrong

squirrel was saying how he thought i was trying to find a villager wagon that would stick, and i went between him/min/him again

i didnt push ash and thats not what he was saying

therefore him saying me/ash could be w/w on him isnt a perspective slip
because he didnā€™t call ash a villager, since i was never pushing ash

he can still be a wolf but this isnt it

1 Like

whatā€™s this then
is he calling himself w/w with you or you w/w with ash
because if heā€™s calling you w/w with ash that still doesnā€™t make sense for him since he initially said you were looking for villagers to push but is now saying it was w/w

not this
when he says me-ash
like here

he means me pushing him using ashā€™s read

1 Like

I think the perspective slip Squirrel made shouldnā€™t be ignored.
I donā€™t see that coming from a villager, it feels like a wolf trying to juggle a number of things in their head and dropping the ball.
/Vote Squirrel2412 @Host_Account_5

or is he saying that you and ash are both wolves pushing him?

1 Like

This is what I thought it said

1 Like

it makes sense to call us w/w because i didnt push ash here, i pushed him, then min, then him again

this works perfectly well with his earlier opinion that i was trying to find a villager wagon that stuck, because i never pushed ash at this point

yes

there is no contradiction in what heā€™s saying

If Squirrel is a wolf, then Marl is pretty much always town as they are one of the main Squirrel pushers.
Mind you, as this is Marl weā€™re talking about bussing isnā€™t out of their scum range so be wary.

okay i backread his iso again and arctic is right
his opinions on ash and arctic separately make sense with his most recent read on arctic where heā€™s like ā€œi thought they were w/w pushing on meā€
itā€™s less that he means he sees partner equity between them but more that he thought they were wolves for separate reasons but changed his mind on arctic
it was difficult to parse because he didnā€™t express that very well but i see it
i am no longer interested in a squirrel push at all

the thing iā€™m interested in is how eager crich was to hop onto this in his recent posting

1 Like

I donā€™t think w!Marl pushes w!Squirrel in quite the way heā€™s been going for it though