Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Shit I didn’t even notice this

when is eod again I forgor

Nice

I have a couple things I want to reply to but gimme a moment to put away the groceries

An hour I think

1 Like

/vote youbutworse @Host_Account_5
this is the wagon i like the most

don’t panic, stay the course.

do you actually think this

yes
but that was a villagery question

is your reasoning just that i feel similar to SCP FM
bc like cmon

I mean I think both of the wagons other than him are chance of flipping V and if hes scum he has most defintely treated them like that

how
to me it feels like you know they’re v/v lol

Day 1 VC 12

Voted Voters Votes
Ash4fun Atlas (#317), Squirrel2412 (#331), Gorta (#1619), Vulgard (#2125) CRichard (#2153) WindwardAway (#2166) 6/9
Squirrel2412 Marluxion (#319), Ash4fun (#338), Anonymoose (#1877) 3/9
CRichardFortressLies Blizer (#505), EliThePsycho (#1495), YoubutWorse (#1523) Min (#2278) 4/9
Wazza Sulit (#384) 1/9
Arctic Ranta (#731) 1/9
YoubutWorse Arctic (#2308) 1/9
Not Voting Wazza 1

The day will end in 56 mins unless meowjority reached.

this is literally a dicey dungeons rerack

im going to correctly call the eod1 wagons as v/v/v and try to cfd the wolf but no one listens :pensive:

have*

I mean I don’t know they’re V/V and I will admit ash4 and squirrel have some weird posts but I think squirrel is towny and no one has defended ash a lot so I think he may be a mis exe. Then again he has stopped posting so eh but I still think Crichard is scummier than Ash

so you also think ash and squirrel are v/v and are just ignoring how crichard has treated them if thats the case?

counterpoint: ybw can be a wolf, but the fact he doesn’t like any of the current wagons doesn’t necessarily mean he’s TMIng them V.
there could be several wolves among the current wagons, and the fact he’s trying to sow seeds of doubt might just be because he wants to save his partners.
this would line up with squirrel/ash/crich w/w/v, because he wants to pivot to CRich while moving away from the other two.

1 Like

i just checked the first half of ybw’s iso and it’s fairly underwhelming, i can agree on that point. there’s a lot of strange shitposting, and the reads he does give are on the bizarre side.

counterpoint to ur counterpoint:

I would just vote one of ash or squirrel if I were scum and go with consensus

i dont see how crich’s behaviour indicates he knows they are both villagers
can you explain this point

The constant flip flopping and not really deciding who he thinks is scum, just changing his mind again and again and not really stating his own thoughts at any point about the wagons

I’m starting to realize I might be a bit too tunneled on this

this is a villager behaviour
if a wolf knows they are v/v then they don’t really care
active vote movement and thinking about which one is a wolf indicates they don’t know they are both villagers
look at me at eod1 of risky

1 Like

the mere existence of this post is forced. ybw had admitted numerous times that life was kicking his butt, yet he still feels obligated to post a readlist. sure, he may feel obligated as town, but i think it’s less likely to feel this obligated as town; just admit you’re too busy to make a lot of reads and stick to whatever you think you can contribute without it being forced out of you.

such as… this!

which never really happened. as in, he never went over people’s townreads on him and evaluated the players making them.

this is completely random, and also looks forced. unless it was supposed to be a joke?

and other than these forced reads, ybw’s iso doesn’t feature much analysis until that point. he just gives reads, but they look unnatural, especially given the fact he can’t even explain them.

later, it gets better, but i get the impression he’s throwing suspicion around without rhyme or reason. he susses me/crich/ranta, which is suspicious, because we all have one thing in common: we’re all viable pushes at the moment not named squirrel/ash. he barely talks about ash/squirrel and doesn’t even make a read on them; instead, he pushes the three of us and calls them town for the reasons below:

this doesn’t really qualify as a proper defense.
the entire idea that we’re mafia is largely predicated on these two being town, and yet he has nothing to say about why these two are town, beyond that single statement in the entire wallpost. it feels like he has TMI on the wagons, and while “what TMI” is up for debate, there’s definitely a wolf being wagoned right now or else he wouldn’t be doing this as W.

if he’s a villager, then he could be genuinely feeling like we’re going in the wrong direction, but the way he approached it is backwards. he’s pushing the three of us and away from ash/squirrel, then he says the consensus on ash/squirrel is wrong, instead of finding ash/squirrel as town and working from there to find some of their pushers as mafia.