Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

I literally said after that those were randomly generated :skull:

yeah
it feels like the reasonable wolf archetype

i just canā€™t believe he has nothing to say about ash/squirrel beyond this statement:

ā€œSquirrel is funky but not outraguesly funky and Ash is bad but still has some towny thingsā€

and yet he feels like the consensus is wrong and he must push elsewhere. this isnā€™t even a defense. heā€™s even calling them somewhat wolfy in this sentence. how is he distinguishing ā€œfunkyā€ and ā€œbadā€ from ā€œwolfā€ here and how is it so strong that he wants to flip the script entirely? itā€™s like he acknowledges theyā€™re wolfy while also trying to defend them and wanting to shift the wagons, and these conflicting things create a nonsensical mess.

i love you

1 Like

iā€™m masons with arctic btw.

1 Like

life wasnt kicking my butt I was just tired and exhausted from school. I think this sentence exaggerates heavily what I really said

I wasnt really too busy I just didnt want to, but I felt bad about not contributing so I did. Thats why I made that entire wallpost is because I know I can do better than what Im doing currently

thats literally just not true! I mentioned specifically that it wasnt a direct scumread on you, just that I didnā€™t really like the push on them bc I found the wagons good. The reason I donā€™t state anything with them is bc I dont think they ever posted (except squirrel maybe) while I was back reading so I didnā€™t really ever get the oppurtunity to respond to their posts or anything like that, so i included it later. I donā€™t understand your reasoning at all honestly.

so you think we should stick the course
mmmm
alright

sorry my reads arenā€™t consensus but theyā€™re what I think and im gonna say them

i dont think id put it being ybw tmiā€™ing ash and squirrel both as v

that is also a possibility, iā€™m not saying it canā€™t be. but i do believe at least one wolf is being wagoned right now, or else thereā€™s absolutely no reason for ybw to do what heā€™s doing as mafia. i mean, if wagons are v/v/v, this is perfect for him and his team! he has no reason to stir the pot.

so if you assume ybw is mafia, then squirrel/ash/crich contains 1+ wolves. at least, thatā€™s the way i see it at the moment.

im gonna take a small break from thread bc im getting frustrated and dont wanna be toxic ill be back in like 15~ minutes if im feeling cooled down by then

i donā€™t mind ybw being a wagon at all, fyi.

hi iā€™m back

is this read based specifically on reading the wagonomics surrounding Ash/Squirrel/CRich?
how would this change if CRich isnā€™t a wolf?

EOD is in 30 minutes.

2 Likes

nevermind.

2 Likes

thanks cheese

2 Likes

itā€™s not.

2 Likes

ybw says squirrelā€™s take on crich is weird but he himself is scumreading crich and i guess townreading squirrel

this too

actually replying to these two posts in opposite order is doing wonders for finding inconsistencies

so ybw goes from disliking squirrelā€™s scumread on crich to disliking crichā€™s vote on ybw (I think) and deciding it makes crich scum?

he accuses crich of flipflopping on his reads/votes but heā€™s doing the same thing, isnā€™t he

and then this conclusion

you know, this really didnā€™t do anything to convince me not to wagon ybw instead