Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

members of the town when people push on them and they litearlly give up and say “just pay attention to what I said when I die” when they could just actively participate now instead of saying stuff like that to retroactively make up for their lack of content and also flame people for post-game

2 Likes

i was writing something but this made me too sad to continue
also tmi I’m v???

1 Like

being put pressure on for reasons I consider flimsy is different here than there
I pretty much knew ybw was scum, it was d1 and there was leagues of inactive players trying to sheep
i was being pushed on or scumread by every single wolf
here I’m aware that out of the three maybe four people bothering to push me, at least two/three are town
and I’m being pushed on for different reasons, in scp could try to reflect things because they were actual things I said and were twisted
here it’s different for obvious reasons
And different gametypes etc.
I won’t act the same in different situations, or even differently in similar ones, as I’m a human with a constantly altering and adapting mind

The only thing that will remain constant is, at what I assume, people trying to scapegoat others for mistakes they caused, invertly or not

I’m a hard person to interact with by nature and things that have happened, but since I’m human things like that flop and I will act different

1 Like

The reason I can talk like this is because what YBW said I can try and defend myself, and things non-tangible? are hard to talk about

1 Like

hard to describe

okay so I ISOd every player whos alive except myself and wazza (self-resolving so :P) and quoted and counted every post from theirs I could see as signaling LW (also not looking past d3 since no point)

Anonymoose - 3 in a way

(im counting this)

i wont count this but this post itself makes me think he isn’t LW

Ranta - 0.5 (memes only)

okay I’m not counting this but does anyone think that this could actually be LW signaling bc imo it could be in some weird way

this as well

Eli - 0

there were a few weird posts and hes been a lowposter but im not looking at alignment im looking at signaling and there is nothin here

Squirrel - 1 i guess

yeah his posting is just still towny to me actually and I still think that wind’s push on him was bc they guessed squirrel and learned he was town
We aren’t killing this yet (unless I keep reading ISo and he sucks lmao)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

wait why do people want squirrel dead? I was just sheeping people but I looked at his ISO and hes so fucking town what is marl talking about

now I have marl, vulgard, and atlas left
ahhhhh this is gonna take a bit
i may go vibe and play some games instead (this is what I am going to do)

Since I was also skimming ISOs i’ll give a read list just based on how their posting is

Anonymoose and Squirrel - Town (like as I said in the squirrel section, why does marl scumread them I read their posts they are town?)

Eli and Ranta - PoE (ranta still more than Eli)

love you too ybw

glad everyone else is more important than me

no you just have more posts than the four people there and I want to do them in batches so I’d be combining yours with vulgard and marl who also have more posts than the four people in that lists

yes but i can blame you more if I’m singled out

howd u miss this meme

2 Likes

That was in reference to me being bad packwolf.

I’m pretty sure yeeting atlas isn’t a good idea unless you’re prepared for one of me/eli/ranta in f3

Since we only have 3 yeets before f3 and wazza/ybw/vulgard are always the nightkills

That was literally just me explaining what lamist stands for

Not making any comments on my own play lol

Realistically just one of eli/ranta in f3

Because me/marl in f3 is probably just an automatic loss for town

If scum decide to kill in poe then we’ll get one of towncore (vulg/wazza/ybw) in f3

Which is ideal imo

But basically long story short I think we should try to figure out who we want in f3 and inform our yeets off of that

Cuz otherwise if we keep yeeting whoever we feel like then we’ll end up a f3 of eli/ranta/moose or something like that which be very painful to solve

Anyways vote me or eli or ranta idrc which

All of this is assuming

Towncore/self-resolving
Wazza
YBW
Vulgard

People I’m fine with getting to f3
Marl
Atlas
Moose

People I’m not fine with getting to f3
Me (unless you yeet marl first which never happens)
Eli
Ranta

If you have a different list then your poe will vary but I think this is mostly consensus

feel like this is wolfy

sure but since I feel like you/eli/ranta may not contain the lw I don’t feel comfortable voting there

plus I think atlas’s reaction was wolfy with the OMGUS to moose

2 Likes