Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

he’s not trying to flip flop around, and also you misrepresent the reasons he scumreads you

this isn’t true, iirc hippo said they voted u bc while you had a lot of posts almost none of them were content or actually helping the gamestate which I think is a fair reason to SR you

atlas I think this is a joke and also, he knows he isnt LW, like idk why he’d need to point out posts from his own ISO to show hes town that just doesn’t make sense

your theroy that moose is goign to keep ranta alive til f5 as “an excuse?” why not f3? what if hippo just TRs ranta? (which I disagree with but that their opinion), he’s just saying what he thinks and I see that as fine imo

overall this post did nothing to really persuade me on Hippo, especially bc all of these posts are from today, not like earlier in the game. If you went earlier into his ISO I beat you wouldve found like a lot of actual reasons bc I also saw reasons to scumread Hippo in his ISO (like his LW signaling), it’s just I think hes town for another reason

this is actually a fair point in defense of Atlas. I must’ve just been misremembering (tbf I was just kinda skimming his posts and going ‘atlas scum’ at the time bc I was scum) but those posts are really similar to his play here

Eli I see u liking posts :eye:

3 Likes

I’m dying today and I’ve already realized that nobody listens to me once I’m dead
I’m not gonna go look for a bunch of stuff which only real purpose will make me look slightly better postgame

omg stahp

hello your computer has virus

3 Likes

giraffes can eat up to 75 pounds of leaves every day

squirrel just liked this post for
literally no reason

it was really important ok

2 Likes

bro I dont even want you dead that bad compared to like ranta and Eli, I think they’re scummier than you but if you’re not gonna put in the effort to show me why you’re town by making a case I can follow and accept the reasoning for or by just not giving up and saying “I’m dying today” after you’re voted twice than I’d be down to vote them instead

Take a shot every time atlas whines about dying today unprompted even tho they have 2 votes.

Take double if they say “no one listens to my reads” when they haven’t given any actual reads today.

1 Like

i think this could be TMI that the LW is unguessed

1 Like

drinking is bad for you you know

1 Like

I dont think you realize
I don’t want them dead
I think I’m going to die this game, so im not gonna vote for self preservation

why does this come off like a joke

Either that or I end up in scumread limbo to be lynched at f5 or f3

If atlas is town mafia is gonna try take me and them go final 3 lmao

yeah, I can agree that I don’t want you in F3, but the main reason is bc you aren’t giving reasons behind your scumreads

I just wanna see your reasoning. I can’t follow your reads after you die if you just give them with little to no reasoning because then why should I agree if they’re purely gutreads?

Mafia would do something if wolf wasn’t one of us by now

What does this mean