Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

also your push on hippo is omgus, like theres no denying that. He pushed you and you immediately voted him and started pushing on him. Not everyone who scumreads you is scum Atlas. I want you to consider a world where moose is town (the world I currently believe we live in) and think of some other LW candidates

Historians will study this in years to come and have huge debates as to what this quote means.

1 Like

Let’s go by the people!
Ranta - I’ve explained this, wolf ranta would probably be panicking seeing they’re set up for Death at f5
Squirrel - I’ve explained this, I don’t see anything I can point to and say “scummy”, his posts are decent
Marl - he’s just vt doing something
Moose - wow.
vul - probably shot to death at f6 or f4, I have reasons to tr him over moose
Eli - I’ve also explained this, so recently that you can just go and look at it
Wazza + Ybw - seriously

the other explanation you can go and look at I said it like 30 minutes ago

If I flip town what will you do next? Who then?

1 Like

i mean other than the fact I disagree with both of these

Let’s say hypothetically we keep you alive and kill moose and he flips town. Who do you think is LW then? Bc I asked you for LW in a town!moose world and you just told me why everyone else is town

I’ll be very very dead

Also legit I need to know what this means it’s eating me up inside.

i hate pointless questions
you do realize I’m deathtunneling moose at this point right

literally

Okay so d5 starts, I’ve been hung and flipped town and ybw has been killed and was town.

Who do you vote? You aren’t dead at start of d5

yes and thats the problem

from my pathetic human brain I can’t think why it could be anyone but him
i would’ve had to
think about it

that won’t happen though

nothing in that will happen

See at this point I think atlas is town because its just the worst play in the world if they are mafia.

1 Like

then vote yourself

itll help me out
first time I get a supporter

you literally said earlier why this would make perfect sense from wolf pov

Like it’s also the worst play ever if ur town.

But I assume if ur mafia u realise ur killing any chance you had to make final 3. Cuz you were a pretty likely final 3 target before the last 24 hours happened and you went awol

1 Like