Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

your thoughts gradually narrowed down to just “squirrel is mafia” as the number of wolf flips we had increased

if deciding squirrel is a wolf and pushing them for the entire game despite mounting evidence they’re town constitutes “figuring out who is a wolf” then i suppose you’re right

already explained
didn’t expect the votes to be locked

i guess when i write it out like this is makes sense because there are fewer wolves to find but like
the fact you ignored evidence you were wrong is the actual problem here ig

because the last wolf we were looking for wasn’t based on spew
it’s a lost wolf
once all the pack wolves flip we are basically hunting the player with the worst tone

elaborate because i’m pretty sure you also said you thought squirrel was not towny several times this game

so you think i’m town right

well there was the “wolves checked him n1 and pushed him d2” argument
and also the way he was playing made no sense for lw considering he was setting himself up to lose the game

i did
i’m not going to deny that

i didn’t ignore any evidence
the only ‘evidence’ people kept bringing up was A) he was spewed v from day 1 while pack wolves were alive
and then b) he was so wolfy the wolves definitely checked him n1 as the lost wolf and wind pushing him made him not that

which is just
unfounded speculation

i don’t really care about arguing this honestly because there’s nothing i can do from now on

that isn’t ignoring evidence that is just not buying into baseless speculation in spite of his posts sucking donkey ass for the entire game, even including the day he died

yes but if you’re town you still have to convince me that you are because if we cross vote and we are both town we fucking lose

aaand silence

i’m like
half convinced it’s atlas now and he’s just been spam posting like normal because he doesn’t know his teammates and that’s why he’s been townread
but atlas isn’t even an option for me to vote because ybw thinks its you and atlas isn’t going to self vote

so unless i can convince atlas and ybw to vote sleep so we can reset the votes and redo today i’m pretty sure it just has to be between you and me

wolf atlas also has no reason to vote sleep here because he can just take a 50% chance at winning the game

well i do think his posts sucked but he was also town for a lot of reasons and you just thought those reasons didn’t outshine his wolfy posts i guess

meh i feel like this is wolf salt

i just don’t buy the anger given the prior play

if it is atlas then welp it happened but i can’t change my vote anyway so i don’t see a reason to talk to you anymore
i’ll answer ybw if he has questions

MY VOTE STILL MATTERS
if it’s atlas and we cross vote and you are town we lose man

the only reason you’d answer ybw is because he scumreads you and is probably going to vote you
ugh