Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Clarification: If there are still 4 players alive on D9, everyone will lose.

i feel like that already happened

2 Likes

whatever
/vote Vulgard @Host_Account_5
if iā€™m wrong and itā€™s atlas then gg
i really dont understand your approach to this day phase as town
as a wolf i can understand you dont really care who goes over so you just want to get the game over with as quick as possible
but you explicitly stating you scumread atlas and then proceeding to town case yourself to your scumread doesnā€™t make sense to me

1 Like

me neither

at that point i just decided to treat him like a villager because my vote was already on you

i mean i do but itā€™s illogical on purpose and i understand that being ??? to everyone else

i already said i wouldnā€™t play anymore on mu and iā€™ll probably say it after this game too
more likely if marl is v but either way yes

i just want this to end at this point

the invitation for this game came out so long ago that when i accepted i had no way of knowing i wouldnā€™t have glasses for this game so itā€™d be both a headache to play and a headache to read

weā€™re in the tv thatā€™s why

1 Like

Day 7 Vote Count

Voted Voter Count
Marl Vulgard 1/3
Vulgard Marl 1/3
Not Voting Atlas, Youbutworse 2

Votes are locked once submitted. The game has not ended.

okay atlas is town nice

this confirms weā€™re not v/v

1 Like

and i voted correctly
tfw i vote correctly by going against my sense of reason

now

@Atlas @YoubutWorse congratulations, you are both mechconfirmed villagers
the wolf is between me and marl

you can still hammer sleep if you think it benefits you in any way (like having more time to think)
but if you donā€™t think you have to then please vote marl

thank god

ngl i was expecting to have to wait until atlas logged on to find out if we had lost or not

well then
i already posted pretty much everything that i believe makes me a villager in this game
including the revelation of my deepest insecurities just to win the game (itā€™s not even an exaggeration)

itā€™s all true btw iā€™ll confirm as much postgame
whether you think that makes me a villager is another thing

youā€™re free to ask me questions and stuff
i donā€™t see much of a point in burying marl when iā€™ve already outlined his play and how it related to mine
the only difference now is that i know heā€™s mafia for sure so i was right not to listen to my sense of reason (lol)

iā€™m about to reach 1000 posts and iā€™m pretty sure 75% of them have been faked to some extent
even now i have to be conscious about not lying because making up explanations and stuff has become so ingrained within me