Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Can you expand on this for me? Cause everyone I have asked to explain why lld is villager has basically just not answered the question lol

So you think it’s primarily townies who are unfamiliar with your play that are changing their minds on you, not something led by wolves?

Do you think wolves, in this scenario, would be more likely to just follow along with having you in PoE, or would they potentially push back on the scumreads of you for towncred?

3rd time and counting

To be fair it was just an idea. I’m not sure if the scenario I created will even come to pass but keep it in your mind

Like, honestly, make up your fucking mind.

mostly its that the way she’s forming reads is how i expect someone who cant follow the game much to do it

with the focus on self + real time interactions

~stella

(and when you do, dont say you wont take back if you will ty ty)

I didn’t say it was just townies. Or even town at all. I just think it’s easy to make me look bad in general. Wooves quite often jump on me when I’m in my town meta because of how easy it is to go lolz Neon so woofy.

It often takes people who’ve played with me enough times to understand the nuances of my game to pull people out of tunnels on me because of how I play the game in general.

Its normal. Fuck people who have played with me a ton still do it sometimes. I die so often and my friends just shrug it off as neon died for being Neon.

ohh I probably will lmao

I don’t think it should be that hard to look at what I’ve done this game and go “Yeah wolfs don’t do this Neon is town” though

this tbh

Good enough for me for now.

What are your thoughts on Eliza?

sorry after clearing up that u were trying to understand everyone else thinking that Raj was the Factional, and not shading Raj, i think you are very firmly in the core

~stella

I would not mind Mimikyu being revived, if that’s a thing that someone can do.

okay but what about the gazillion other times this was said and people just keep not getting it like ???

i had this exact convo with frostwolf today already, and even that was not the first time someone had to explain that

Huh, fair enough.

Nudging you into the PoE despite the fact that you were widely considered towncleared yesterday feels… pretty bold for wolves. I find wolves generally sort people into “misexecutable” and “not misexecutable” bins, a bit hastier than townies will clear someone (villagery paranoia), and unless something major changes, someone mechanically put into “not misexecutable” is likely to stay there for them.

Following that line of logic, I don’t know if they’d actually go for putting suspicion on you directly - at the very least, they wouldn’t initiate it. I follow this line of reasoning mostly because I think that it makes whoever first started doing that pretty towny, but you’re the one with the most insight on your own slot.

<3 thanks I’m a big dum

I played a game with some people recently that really changed my view on how woofs should ideally approach the game but I won’t get into all that too.

In general I think you are right about wolf behavior but I don’t think it’s how woofs should treat the game and I think woofs who turn that behavior on is head have far greater success