Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I think town but the caveat that they may be a wolf with Jarek

this aged well

I wasnt calling out my town read I repeatedly stated throughout the interaction that Raji was town. I repeatedly offered up hints that I had mech reasons to believe that Raji was factional.

I just wanted to understand why everyone else, who did not have that info, was so willing to blindly agree that Raji was factional. It made no sense to me and it still doesn’t. Even if you’re 99% sure if you don’t have mech confirmation I don’t think you should ever rule out that the kills happened in the opposite.

okay

are you taking the fact that lld offered to heal me into consideration when you’re pushing her

~stella

this actually aged well tho

i think it was easy to assume Raj was the factional there, to be honest lol

A lot of people lol

Jar/Leafia/Lucyfer/Magnus/possibily more i forgo

Don’t worry I think we have enough KP to accomplish this.

Because nobody in this game understands me. My play. The way i look at the game.

And they think i suck and expect me to play level 0.

i need you to know that im holding back the urge to say “Nope! VOTE: Stellaluna” so badly
i say this while voting you

that is not a reason at all

10 4

I mean… we don’t know how that aged at all lol

No. But also I’m not actually pushing her right now this vote was just because Frost threatened me if i voted lld and i wanted to see what would happen.

I don’t really wanna kill lld today.

UNVOTE

I do think that wolf lld could heal you for a number of reasons but I don’t feel like dealing with that tinfoil.

That ignores exactly what I said. So.

I believe you forgot more

i agree but i think she’s socially villagery anyway

~stella

Skill issue.

It is a reason.

VOTE: Dum