Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Elabourate

ofc i didint know, i dont exactly memorize/ask about family of people i met on the internet

anyways godread eliza for us now, go

Do you belive frost is W tho?

And if not, then do you belize if stella is W?

Because if you canā€™t answer yes to either of those jarek cant be W

maybe im wrong on eliza but also like

idk i dont think shed try to pull a flashwagon on you as a wolf

from immediate memory she seems more like she tries to coast through than lead stuff as a wolf

~stella

I donā€™t like being carried by a cop check so think independently of that for a bit please

Kinda feels a bit bad that the only reason people like me being around is for that alone?

People here have played with me before they should know better.

:no_entry_sign:

thanks

Jarek when i played with you i didint have to solve your slot, mafia did it for me

And consideing im 0-1 in reading you correctly, and i TR the cop checker and the other cop checked, yeah im just going to slap that and call it a day

To be fair that game we played was kinda asscheeks for literally anyone playing the game.

Like nobody played that game and it was exceptionally unfun

i fucking wish i could watch infinite japanese frog videos in my dreams
i dont get dream youtube that often

[INCREDIBLY LOUD INCORRECT BUZZER]

yeah top poster died early, then i was left screaming at the abyss until mafia picked off my neighboordhood 1 by 1

and then the host moderrored

fun game

i had a dream a scary smoke man appeared at the foot of my roommateā€™s bed and then quoted a line from a song that i only know from a neil cicierega version of it at me

it was genuinely terrifying

~stella

im sticking to my gut, and im dipping

@olivest
im so glad ur back to wasting fucking posts

okay but if thats evil you at least gotta give me who the other W is

Anyway while advocating for myself to be voted out would be gamethrowing I donā€™t really care about losing solrock because after I use it on Neon itā€™ll be useless outside of just being a meatshield that I can bait mafia with

Iā€™m an advocate for removing the entire games 1-shot shield by Lylo or Mylo whatever so if I need to go first as a proof of concept I will but this is a smart play and you will come round to it

because if you buy Jarek W then theres at LEAST one in stella/frost

I have sleep paralysis frequently but Iā€™ve only hallucinated during it ONCE and it was the MILF lady from Resident Evil just standing there. I could only see her out of one eye. I have never played Resident Evil

And yeah Iā€™m outing the fact Iā€™m using it on Neon I donā€™t care L + ratio