Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

lucy try to let people have fun for 5 minutes challenge (impossible)

we got sidetracked no need to be a dick about it

I am wasting sooo many posts theyā€™re like an environmental resource and Iā€™m dumping them into the ocean. Iā€™m basically the Onceler of posting

iā€™ve only ever had sleep paralysis once and the only hallucination i got was a key with a bunch of weird purple runes floating around it

i could also hear ominous chanting

~stella

So you donā€™t have a reason for thinking Iā€™m evil you just do

well I canā€™t say thatā€™s not something Iā€™d do myself but being on the recieving end I can see why that isnā€™t so fun

gut is actually the strongest read a person can have, ask Iawy

ok, but WHO IS THE OTHER

you dont get to read into mechanically paired slots without giving us the pair (or trio)

u already answered how this works, u know exactly what this means
either they are both wolves, or Jarek is a wolf with stella

thatā€™s for another day

#FuckMechIHateIt

True

When I think about it I wonā€™t even be mechanically confirmed like I thought I would Iā€™ll just be able to prove I did a certain action.

Eh. Iā€™ll take it.

Not true. The point is lucyfer shouldnt even be even attempting an jarek push without having a pluasible solve for the other two

that defeats the entire point of us having mech

No I said true to the hashtag because mech is trash

mech is best

Not saying this because of my huge ammount of skill issue

She snowed the fuck out of Magnus and went rogue in the last FM game here as wolf.

I think she basically hard carried that wolf team.

for real tho, i dont get the mech hate some people have. Mech is not inherently bad or good, if the mech doesnt line up with your social reads then thats not bad mech thats just skill issue tbh

yeah off the back of bussing partners who were already dying

~stella

SIPPPPPPPPP

I liked that game lol

i liked it until i got jailed, spilled everything to jailor, then realized jailor had to be mafia and cried myself to sleep

thankfully zorvo had mech locked and the host came in with the clutch blunder so its fine

Hehe

Iā€™m in danger