Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I already went over that I’m not blaming them solely for the lost, I don’t need to repeat myself or at least I should think not.

What you say doesn’t matter when you’re actions speak elsewise.

In the post game you’ve spent all your attention on me and only me.

1 Like

Ok that’s fair.

1 Like

Not exactly 10 people but it’s a good point made by Millium

Okay fair, although I suspect people would vote Jarek more if I did voted Leafia and get Jarek executed.

Night 2 showed us we should never go bonkers with the attacks (few got manipulated) and give mafia a wide plate and eat our hands on delicious meals afterwards.

Well I was, but after investigating you I kept the rest private only for my buddies.

There’s one night I was actually skipping (but not to do factional)

I have improved after Helluva Boss and it shows.

1 Like

See that’s why you are considered top town easily, you know the issues that our site have.

1 Like

I don’t believe you played bad. If it matters. I’m not sure how much you knew about the mafia and from a mafia perspective it’s hard to say how obvious we all were, but I’d say you did your best and the loss isn’t really on you at all. There’s an entire like town of 12 people who all never got a wolf out including spec chat with a vig shot so I don’t really think anyone is solely to blame that’s just silly.

1 Like

On the last day I was certain you and Frost were woofs and I was mostly sure Stella was though i probably never vote them anyways

I never would’ve gotten KT though. I always thought there was one in LLD/Olivest

1 Like

Fair.

Huh. We all thought KT was the most obvious out of us all lol

Or at least I think we did I don’t know

We had this plan to make KT openwolf so we could make him lose a life and not actually lose anything

Yeah, originally that was the plan which can explain the freeze action on me and paralyze action on Lucyfer.

Instead of going for long game, we want this quick and done.

I think all the town killpower and two lives mechanic made this heavily wolfsided myself. After all, you know how town is with killpower and not enough info.

:smirk_cat: You’re welcome

1 Like

I did give info but yeah, not in their abilities.

Now to head back out. :sleepingleafeon: