Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

The ones I investigated was Beancat’s bulletproof vests and Olivest’s ‘no switching’ mechanic, skipped Night 3 entirely. Neon’s vig ability with modifier as well.

After that I healed KT’s poison.

It’s funny how townsided we were calling this game in wolf chat but I can see that too tbh, I guess it’s a matter of perspective

3 Likes

you were all so obvious that’s why none of you died

4 Likes

He looked like ML bait to me with the heal

1 Like

he was, but not for the reasons that would make sense at first glance

I don’t remember where it was, but Jarek made some post about how killing Stelluna wouldn’t resolve the parity check. It was after I died.

It wouldn’t technically, if Stella flips wolf then is your first assumption really that Stella jumps to parity check two of their other wolves together

It confirms the parity check as being real or false one way or another, which is a resolution.

:thinking:

Let’s say Stelluna flips wolf, after claiming a parity check yes on you and Frost. The check is proven fake, and one of the three outcomes is demonstrably true:

1. Jarek and Frost are V/V, and Stelluna was trying to pocket you both and/or make themselves look good. This only happens if Mafia is in a bad spot or Stelluna was in danger of flipping, which… didn’t seem to be true from my perspective.
  2. Jarek and Frost are W/V, and Stelluna is trying to protect one of you. This can be checked through associations and yada yada.
  3. Jarek and Frost are W/W, which means Stelluna took a risky gamble. This only happens if Mafia’s in a very comfortable spot or Stelluna wanted to WIFOM.

In hindsight, point #2 would also mean checking whichever partner you wanted to protect against a trustworthy player, perhaps someone you’re planning to kill, is just better. But hindsight’s 20/20, so I wouldn’t necessarily expect anyone to think of that.

I messed up tenses.

Did I accidentally stop the factional kill on the night I died, by the way? I’m curious.

Night 3? We went to attack Neon which Olivest protected it correctly.

1 Like

Ah and I should mention that AI Upick has resemblance of my town play until last minute with serial killer surprise.

Who carried the nightkill?

I don’t think the best judge of any person’s meta is themselves, to be honest.

1 Like

KingTroll

1 Like

Otherwise we would have let Jarek do all the factional with his passive strongman ability.

Because of Lucyfer’s ability.

Gunsmith = investigate players with killing ability
Strongman = yes
Lucyfer’s Gunsmith vig = attacks players with killing ability

I actually thought about the duality of gunsmith and vigilante, but I was mistaken by the end.