Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

yea i mean thats fair but like

thats why i think “this game was actually wolfsided because town had a lot of kp” is a weird argument to make

Ill admit town were strong and i actively believed town would just blow eachother up, I didn’t expect it to be this bad though.

Again Towns KT was offset with a ton of conditionals, and all of them were 1 shot outside of hyper beam and like 1 other.

Wolfsided for this site. Townsided for every other site.

Here, villagers with guns will most likely shoot other villagers.

Town were never winning unless they worked together and they were too busy shooting eachother.

There was alot of things that town just did poorly. Like for example burn was written in a way to be a counter to mafia, thats why I only gave one pokemon the ability to burn. I didn’t expect my brother to claim it so quickly.

1 Like

Town here don’t know how to work together.

I actively designed mafia to have some town claimable abilities. Its why I gave the strongmanned pokemon 2nd pokemon something that could by towns trust.

Moonstruck was meant to help both sides and it was 2 target mostly so it could easily just save mafia in a pinch.

Aromatherapy was designed as a 1 shot to basically save mafia is they had mass statuses on them.

The ability cop was meant to help mafia find the stronger roles that needed to be dealt with.

One of things I actively protest is giving mafia their own fake claims, I rather let them do it. The only time I would do it is if I designed mafia that didn;t have any roles that were claimable which again I hate doing. I rather mafia have a role that can blend in.

In one of my games I designed a Mafia Ascetic Fruit Giver. It would give fruits that did nothing, and block anyone that targeted them with non damaging actions. it was useless, but it was given something to make people be like why do we keep getting blocked while targeting this person.

Also tbf I understand why Misty would think I wrote a rule just to spite them but in reality I didn’t. I rather see pure alignment cops removed entirely from the game, because I think the concept of them is boring. Which is exactly why I straight up tell people they dont exist in my game.

Don’t get me wrong I want people to freely claim what they want, but I personally want the existance of that role to die so purging from my games entirely is my way of doing just that.

People say well it removes creativity of mafia, but in reality it doesn’t. There is plenty of roles to fake claim and good mafia can get away with it.

i do not see a reason why you would publicly add that rule if you were not upset about the result of this game

i would believe you if it was just alignment cops but the fact that you specified both alignment and parity cops is what makes me think that

Also what exactly was the false info in this game?

Generally we’re both of the mind that parity and alignment cops are a thing that ruins parts of the social aspect of the game.
Mostly by adding in situations where mafia literally cannot argue with something, beyond essentially thunderdoming.

I have the same vendetta. However, restricting mafia claim space by 100% isn’t how things should work… you should always leave a possibility open for mafia to claim it, even if as a host or setup designer they may angleshoot that it’s not in the game.

There are very few roles that are outright bad in every circumstance and I think pure alignment cops can be good as long as you provide mafia with appropriate counterplay. The problem is when 99% of hosts… don’t.

My controversial opinion is that everyone runs pure alignment cop wrong

1 Like

my controversial opinion is that pizsa is yummier in the morning
i like morning pjzza : )

5 Likes

My controversial opinion is that Michael Nelson Trout (born August 7, 1991) is an American professional baseball center fielder for the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball (MLB). Trout is a ten-time MLB All-Star, three-time American League (AL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) (winning the award in 2014, 2016, and 2019, while finishing second in the 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2018 votes), and is a nine-time winner of the S

3 Likes

least unhinged marluxion moment

4 Likes

U monster

How about a night 3 only alignment cop, that goes vanilla if at least one wolf has died prior to night 3.

Though this kinda punishes wolves for being good, but if wolves half cpunter play to it, then i think its still fine

ive had morning reheat pizza on two occasions and both times it made the pizza so much better
the 2nd time the pizza wasnt even that good but it was morning pizza :))

honestly my favourite meal ever was the 1st time
this isnt a joke

2 Likes