Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Hm.
I dunno, I feel like being able to just find an IC, even if only for you personally, is iffy, much less if you find maf.

i agree im usually against powerful cops
i think the problems can be solved by giving them nerfs
like 1-shot parity cop perma janitor
you still have to solve them socially and even if it comes up different wolves could still get 2 mls out of it

1 Like

Huh, intriguing

this is why we need a mafia 2

4 Likes

there was none? thats a generic thing I have in all my setups.

Espionage: Mafia Evolved

lmao dont do that

lol u get a parity check on two people, but their alignments wont flip anymore
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

TBF

i changed it to this

1. The hosts will never lie unless it is mechanically necessary.
1 Like

I have been told your idea is bad due to violation of KISS principle.

And that this one is difficult for players to judge in terms of power level. And also fuck alignment cops, apparently.

Infinite shot alignment cops are fine, as long as Iā€™m playing the game. I act as a magnet to cop rands, and also a magnet to nightkills, and these two phenomena work together in harmony to create a role that does not matter at all because I die before it can affect anything

The magnet to nightkills is that I cannot resist softing my role at every opportunity because I love to say Iā€™m gay lol

I imagine Iā€™m coppable as fuck most of the time on D1. I get better D2 onwards every time. Every time.

You think that was mafia copium this game but it wasnā€™t D1 is the least interesting part of the game omg no I know who all the mafia is guys they said hello in a sus way get them!!!

except u sent this to 100 because in your case, it was very noticeable at least in terms of me and olivest, that u dont go this hard shading the effort of day 1

your day 1 between this game and the game where u were town, was one of my biggest factors in finding u, outside ur burn immune claim which is really what tip me over the edge

I also I think u need to focus less on the ā€œcomplainingā€, idk a softer way to put it, specifically I think towards the latter half the previous day, u did an excellent job of attacking Leafia

no idea what the kiss principle is

Based

Fair but they were also legitimate complaints I canā€™t really fake being annoyed or whatever, itā€™s slimy