Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

LOLOL

millers don’t really work. They will just claim D1, and won’t actually get checked. You only put millers in so mafia can claim them sometimes

1 Like

The pinnacle of game design

tristan pulled miller once in a mash
she claimed it d1 then got redchecked and ITAd d4 and everyone was like

in deadchat after she died

4 Likes

on one hand it was a mash so I can’t blame the cop for (presumably) forgetting

But also lmao

1 Like

For the record both answers to the question were me. I said the question was worse and then I said Mets hat. It wasn’t actual hydra dissonance I was using the opportunity of being on a hydra account to be dissonant, for the bit, and that’s why I gaslit KingTroll about it

1 Like

the town leader who compiled the info said they remembered the claim after the flip but had thought it was just a d1 joke
i think the actual cop probably never saw it

1 Like

Hindsight is 20 fuckin 20 holy shit every reaction to the Jarek vote, the cascading Jarek → Lucyfer → Stellaluna train, with how Frostwolf made the comments about that, I should’ve been able to find the alignment of eeeevery fuckin player there. I think I even made some comment afterward about. Hold on

Yeah this. I stand by this

2 Likes

Shouldve seen that the world I built here just didn’t hold up, I couldn’t find any sensible threads of partnership between the remaining players and it just fizzled apart in my hands but I ignored that cause “oh I’m sleepydistracted so I am just badat mafia the day”

And this was a wolftell, one I employ all the time, but it just flew past my head

Also a wolftell flew past my head

Keeping in mind for the future that Jarek is abnormally normal as a wolf.

Olivest (5): Magnus, Jar, ElizaThePsycho, Nokiel, LadyLambdaDelta

I didn’t make this post but that is a 100% pure wagon Jaiden was sooo right

Follow up on this was going to be “if they’re TvT Stella’s absolutely a wolf”, and the corollary, “if Stella’s a wolf they’re TvT” but I wanted to see if I could push for further information and then I fuckin. Forgot about that read

This is a lesson to everyone to like, consider making counterwagons if you think that everybody being voted is currently town. That is probably a good idea. Do that. Never thought my fatal flaw would be apathy but I woulda at least gone for Stellaluna or KT instead of Jarek, who Iwouldn’t have voted before Stella. Usually its some coolerfatal flaw like hubris or hwatever I want my fatal flaw to be hubris. Most of the time. Confidencekey

Abyway my conclusion sfrom furhter analysis are that I am SLEEPY!!! TIRED!!! I AM GOING TO SLEEP!!!

2 Likes

I spent 5 hours playing Fall Guys today I am still very bad at it

1 Like

Gotta befocusing more on that one Stellaluna did. The focus all the wolves showed about movement of reads in isolation from like… their actual development. It’s a very specific tell and if Ie xplain it it sounds like shit townies do but there is a verrrry specific permutation of it that is. That sort of question, “where’d your xyz read go, where’d your xyz read come from” and not taking particular interest in the analysis and answers behind it. You can bring this shit up in a townie way you absolutely can but when it’s soooo detached it comes very much across as having the wolfy investment in the game - caring only about where the votes go, not about the movement of the rivers underneath townies are led around more by the fear that they’re not picking something up wolves are led around by the fear that votes will shift suddenly out of their control. And you can read that. And thew olves did it. that. Thaey did. May go tos leep

Think I spent too long playing Fall Guys

Imagine thinking people remember stuff in a mash.

curious what the wolftell is here

1 Like

fwiw i was a wolf and they were WvT wagons so it wasn’t like, a god read that you forgot you had

1 Like

Its the uh thing I was talking about in the badparagraph I just posted. Overly focused on the movement of reads because they are moving, not because of the underlying changes in behaviour and analysis and reasoning.

Quoting this one post alone out of context doesn’t quite convey the broader vibe I was getting, but you two had a bit of a consistent pattern where, like… the things you noticed, questioned, drew attention to, they had a pattern of being sourced from a fear that the votes would go unexpectedly, not that the wolves would be unexpected, you know?

It’s what I was trying to convey to Lucyfer in that one post where I couldn’t leave metaphorland. Pulled around by wolfy focus.

Yea it’s the note of an inability to follow the route properly. Claiming wagons were W/W still benefited if W/T, setting up for a Leafia flip if Jarek died, but I didn’t consider that possibility. And because I failed to follow through ingame it’s not something I’d learn from unless I specifically make a point to remember and write down what I was doing and where I went wrong

1 Like

oh right it was d2 right
i can totally see that now
i thought it was d4/5 and was confused because stella was very much actually scritunizing the changes of leafia’s reads in that time

1 Like

Is now a good time to mention that I thought this post was really wolfy because Stella cared enough about being scumread to ping me so we could negotiate, but voicing that read out loud would’ve sounded stupid so I didn’t

It’s less about the ping itself and more about the point of focus when we were nearing EoD

my wolf style is being super wolfy but making all the cases on me sound stupid so yeah

1 Like