Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I do agree though, thank yah

2 Likes

why do you get to like my posts i canā€™t like anything wtf

4 Likes

Oh I was looking at my own posts

6 Likes

KISS is Keep It Simple Stupid, usually used in stuff like engineering, because of the idea that the more complex something is, the more ways it has to break.

These were?

i could only kill one half of Mistyx and one half of Jarek

otherwise from town
I could kill 1 half of
Neon
Dum
Leafia
Eliza
Jar
Raj

Im not sure if im missing someone from town

Without being informed for having killing ability, this one is quite weak :frowning:

But yeah, sounds about right

If that includes factional killing along with the feedback, then that would have been more all right role in hands of town.

Even though it doesnā€™t say the alignment of the player.

Misty and Night/luna told me to claiming fake frozen by the way, because they believe x-shots is bit too much for my ability.

I mean I agree on other aspect: I canā€™t town let them know too much about other abilities used for end solving, like Beancatā€™s Bulletproof vests and Olivestā€™s ability to stop from swapping pokemon.

I also skipped one night which mafia members may not liked that decision from me, but I believed we have enough information who to attack and which not, others players have claimed their abilities so my job is done, so I can can ā€˜unfreezeā€™ myself

Although I can understand why the fake freeze is necessary, at least as mech savy:

KingTroll have 2-shot status randomizer, first night he used one at Lucyfer (you Millium) which is actually one of the most underrated moves ever by giving you Paralyze and I think by long shot, have been the instrument of our victory.

Soā€¦I fakeclaim frozen and should KingTroll be flipped, this will show heā€™s the one using paralyze and freeze altogether and I get towncreds for that.

Of course that plan never went in fruition, because weā€™re doing it so well and since KT was poisoned, I actually want to bus him and donā€™t pay attention on the poison that Dum inflicted with, kinda of a waste.

Which I also swapped to my other pokemon so I can heal him later since KT isnā€™t going to be honk honkā€™d and I was actually nice to give you a chance to get Jarek over :sweat_smile:

But I guess my play to confuse anyone, did work too well.

1 Like

That would suggest I did want long play in this game, a more sweet and well deserved victory, this is fine too.

Problem is no one like questioned anything besides a select few players which included millium.

problem is you keep making it sound like wolvesā€™ play had no merit with how much you chalk the whole game up to awful townplay
its not making anybody happy, on either side

2 Likes

wolves play had merit, but if ur literally gonna put it all on that and just ignore towns poor play that also isnt fair for anyone.

Confused as to why people think the way to handle eachother is to sugarcoat how they played, when in reality that isnā€™t how I do thing.

Mafia good play was mistyx claiming the parity check, but town riding on that the entire game was bad and going around telling them it isnā€™t will not help any players improve.

Usually infinite alignment cops are balanced with millers and/or Godfather.

Just because something is fair doesnā€™t necessarily make it fun.

entirely fair game: at the start of day 1, a coin is flipped. on a heads, mafia win. on a tails, town win.

4 Likes

new strategy to improve town winrates just dropped

9 Likes