Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Shaken up soda can purrrrr

You sound like a copypasta

I realized

1 Like

YoubutCopasya

If you were to ask in cookie thread what everyone thinks the most commonly accepted scumtells are, as exhibited by players of all skill ranges.

Basically anything with no nuance, level 1 assumptions. When they are correct, it’s usually as a consequence or coincidence of a greater semantic argument rather than because “this player wants to post less as evil” or anything like that.

May, you didn’t see Zug’s “good luck” casefile, did you?

1 Like

Jesus christ on a motorbike i joined this because i thought this would be a little troll game where we all shitpost 20 times and game ends i didnt expect you all to play as if your life depended on it

1 Like

Gray wolves have a circumpolar range including the nations of North America, Europe and Asia. Fortunately, I live in none of those climates.

2 Likes

I WANNA WIN I HAVENT PLAYED MAFIA IN SO LONG

3 Likes

Im not reading all that

I fully agree with every single post written so far

Happy for you

Or sorry that happened

1 Like

Because you focused firstly on disliking May’s memetic response first and foremost so it wasn’t the read itself you were initially focusing upon, but rather a secondary point you thought of when I was questioning you for ideas.

We’re getting it out of our systems before FAM starts.

4 Likes

I already clarified why I disliked the initial resposne, and my other category of “if they say they townread me thats bad” was not satisfied so that iddn’t feel more prevelant. Like I didn’t like their answer still until they clarified not bc it was what I was looking for but bc it was scummy to me for a different reason.

Zug’s what

Did you have “if either of these people townread me right away without properly explaining it, they’re evil” at the forefront of your mind when you posed the original question, only to be briefly distracted?

I think thats a good way of putting it yeah

GREAT news

1 Like

I was specifically fishing for someone to say they townread me super early. I didn’t really care about the answer that much past that until may posted and I was like “mmm dont like that”

1 Like

Bitch

1 Like

The Amazing Digital Circus - Vigilante 10’er - Game Over, Mafia Win

Just this individual post alone was very amusing due to the nuanced perspective it provided on past usages of specific phrases, and the context in which they were used. While the relative phrase itself was NAI, the context in which it was said might not have been pointless and Zugzwang took that to heart. This was a brilliant message.

Zug is my favourite I love Zug this post is great

1 Like